Accepted I have been gagged. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
magglet syntex just started building after he was ghosted, he used his tele to escape boss, which I will believe that is where the 2nd to last person died. It would seem it was way too close to start ghosting compared to the time of the ghost and the death of the 2nd to last guy.

idk excactly what happened with shade, but i know he can be salty, it even says that on his profile, which proves to me he is trying to better himself. he mostly doesn't insult people anymore, and i know the ghosting thing is a rule not to do, but i also find it a bit too light of an offense to ban someone over, especially permanently. I know Shade as an active member of panda community who plays a lot of tf2, and he is my personal friend, and a friend of a loy of panda people. please take this into consideration when judging him, because i really think this is to extreme of a punishment, even if he had 5 bans before.

• Agree
Reactions: Furken
idk excactly what happened with shade, but i know he can be salty, it even says that on his profile, which proves to me he is trying to better himself. he mostly doesn't insult people anymore, and i know the ghosting thing is a rule not to do, but i also find it a bit too light of an offense to ban someone over, especially permanently. I know Shade as an active member of panda community who plays a lot of tf2, and he is my personal friend, and a friend of a loy of panda people. please take this into consideration when judging him, because i really think this is to extreme of a punishment, even if he had 5 bans before.

Please do not comment unless you are an active admin involved in the appeal or a victim of the users active.

Thanks

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
I’m not an active admin anymore, but I remember this similar case with Magglet and Adam some time ago.

You are allowed to ghost the last person alive, however, if it is a engineer and he is not fully built yet, you can’t ghost him. A not fully-built engineer, who is actually building and not standing still and waiting, is not wasting time.

This is the ghostingrule for VSH. You guys should talk to mentor before this get’s out of hand. Too many shitty comments in this appeal.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jim and Hellboy
Huh, well I've never heard of this before, and it sounds a bit more like a deal between friends and an unspoken rule of VSH. I accept that though, it's fine with me, though I've never been told that this is a thing, even though it does make sense even morally, I don't want to be evil but when I'm bored or impatient, it can happen like once in a million games. Everyone can break.

Huh, well I've never heard of this before, and it sounds a bit more like a deal between friends and an unspoken rule of VSH. I accept that though, it's fine with me, though I've never been told that this is a thing, even though it does make sense even morally, I don't want to be evil but when I'm bored or impatient, it can happen like once in a million games. Everyone can break.

It's a bit weird, I know, but this was the conclusion some months ago when we had a similar case to solve. The conclusion was agreed with the whole VSH staff and some full admins who's been on Panda for a while.

Yea no, it's fine, it just would be nice if it was included or mentioned in the rules somewhere. (Unless it already is? Haven't been there in some time, I'll admit)

• Friendly
Reactions: PNN
Yea no, it's fine, it just would be nice if it was included or mentioned in the rules somewhere. (Unless it already is? Haven't been there in some time, I'll admit)

g) Ghosting
Communicating game-related information while in team spectator or while being dead in VSH or FF2 to give players an advantage is forbidden. If there is only one (group of) player(s) left alive in VSH or FF2 and they are explicitly waiting for the boss to find them, it is okay to tell the boss where they are to avoid wasting time. This is the only exception to this rule.

but add the thing I said about engineer fully built etc

• Agree
Reactions: Shade
Huh, there's very little at the VSH section, I feel like this would make a nice addition, even though it can be rather too specific to be a common occurence. There's always turtles at the end and they rarely win, but hey there's always exceptions that break the mold.

Huh, there's very little at the VSH section, I feel like this would make a nice addition, even though it can be rather too specific to be a common occurence. There's always turtles at the end and they rarely win, but hey there's always exceptions that break the mold.

It's because it's a general rule, so go to rule 2G on the top, and you find the ghosting rule. You can also see my previous post, where I copy pasted it.

Yeah, I've seen the ghosting rule plenty times on this post alone (refreshing a lot for the first few hours, first ever repeal), but the rule about engies could make an appearance, though it's arguable.

g) Ghosting
Communicating game-related information while in team spectator or while being dead in VSH or FF2 to give players an advantage is forbidden. If there is only one (group of) player(s) left alive in VSH or FF2 and they are explicitly waiting for the boss to find them, it is okay to tell the boss where they are to avoid wasting time. This is the only exception to this rule.

but add the thing I said about engineer fully built etc
It's already there between the lines? An engie is in no way waiting for the boss to find them if they're building up a nest

• Dislike
Reactions: Foxy and PNN
Well that's a comment/addition PNN made, so it's not actually there. It fits, though it wouldn't be conflicting if it was put into the VSH and FF2 rules instead/as well.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Foxy and Teddi
Well that he quoted (pasted) the rules, and then commented under them with what he said could be potentially done, and I made this other suggestion of putting it into the VSH and FF2 sections instead.

Reactions: Vecomti
You weren't gagged solely for ghosting so I'm not sure why it's being brought up so much in the thread. Your chat logs are littered with insults and after the not-so-nice comment you left on my Steam profile after you were banned not long ago, I don't believe you have changed.

qasdtVt.jpg

If it's okay with you @Luigi123 this appeal can be declined.

• Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: fanthom and PNN
Well I mean you banned me for first time ever being a Failhale, though I heavily overreacted to it.
And yes in the chatlogs those are swears but they're not aimed at anyone most of the time. Is there a place where you can see chatlogs of the whole chat, not just the person? I rarely insult anyone directly, and if then only between my friends or, like in your case, I leave what I think about the unfair act from your side.
I have my ways of blowing steam without bothering anyone or insulting people who are playing with me.

I've been in so many VSH games since my gag (and ban) and seen so many people actively insulting the hale, saying offensive stuff in voice chat, being fail hales and not getting any action or in their case, only getting a kick at best. I never understood why everyone's so rough around me, I do get salty a lot and it gets out of control, yes, but that doesn't mean that the toughest means of actions are neccesary for me to learn. First a slap, then a kick, and then a lockdown.
Even my friends (some which play way less actively and contribute less) which play with me get normal punishments as opposed to mine (I'm mainly talking about that ridiculous first ever failhale, which resulted in a ban).
Stuff like this makes me very confused as to why this is the case, I'm a person just like you all and everyone has their problems, downs, cons and problems they're trying to fix, but gets out of hand every now and then.
Of course I left you a comment on your profile after you gave me that ban, it was absolutely needless! We could've talked it out too for example!
In some other repeals I've seen that some people have been talked to in person about their actions so it doesn't repeat and it serves as a very suitable and effective warning before a perma gag.
I'm sorry for what I've done, but I feel like there has been an overreaction (On my end as well).

Reactions: Dandy
Hey sorry for the delayed. I’m not sure if I should give you a last chance but I’ll let @Roar decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread