READ ME How to Donate to Panda Community (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Benefits:

Reserved slot access
AFK Manager immunity
Join Message
Double XP and Gold for every kill in War3Source Mod
Donator chat colors
Higher chance for positive RTD
No Classlimits
Swap Command to change teams (/swap)
Enable Killstreaks (/kson)
Sentrys and Dispensers get random hats with unusual effects
Driving a Bumpercar on Mario Kart (/car)
Donator rank on the TeamSpeak 3 Server(*) aswell as on Discord
Ability to disable the chat/server notifications (/toggleads)

Donate Amount:

2 months = 5€ / 3 Keys
4 months = 10€ / 6 Keys
6 months = 15€ / 9 Keys
8 months = 20€ / 12 Keys
10 months = 25€ / 15 Keys
12 months = 30€ / 18 Keys
Lifetime* = 50€ / 35 Keys
*5€ is the minimum amount that you can donate
*Lifetime donator status is subject to change at any time and might end if the community will stop.

Payments:

PayPal
PaySafeCard
Steam Gift Cards
Keys
Items

How to Donate with PayPal:

Login to your paypal account, select "send money" and fill the formular out as shown in this picture:

o32f.png

Then click "Next" and send it, after you sent the money please sign up in our forums and send me a short PM so that i can add the perks as soon as possible.

PS: Make sure to send the money as "Friends and Family" so that there are no fees for us.

How to Donate with PaySafeCard:

you can send a mail to [email protected] with the code or an picture of the paysafecard or you just add me on steam and send me the code there, after the cash-in was successfull you will recieve your donator perks as soon as possible. (sign up in the forums is required)

How to Donate with Steam Gift Card:

Either you send the Gift Card Code to [email protected] or you simply add me on steam. (sign up in the forums is required)

How to Donate with Items or Keys:

Add kVN to send a tradeoffer containing the items or keys. Items are valued by their backpack.tf price. Once the tradeoffer has been accepted your Donator rights will be assigned as soon as possible. (sign up in the forums is required)

Note: Shouldnt you recieve your perks within 24 hours please send me a PM on the forums with proof of the donation and aswell steamid (incase your forum account is not linked with steam)

Terms:
Donations can't be refunded in any way, also chargebacks of payments done in PayPal will cause a permanent ban from all servers.
Being a donator does not exclude you from the rules. Your perks may be removed if you break the rules or Terms.
Our servers may be shut off before your donation time ends.
When you donate you automatically accept the Terms.
Some Perks may be not available at Quickplay Servers due to Valve TOS.

Not all perks are available on all our servers.

*manually contact me in order i can set the group

Last edited:
Is there or will there be a way for us donators to see when our benefits will end?
I'd love to be able to see it coming instead of one day joining and noticing that I have the old Team-coloured name back instead of my fancy Genuine name right now.

EvoWarrior5' said:
Is there or will there be a way for us donators to see when our benefits will end?
I'd love to be able to see it coming instead of one day joining and noticing that I have the old Team-coloured name back instead of my fancy Genuine name right now.
there will be an automated email system who will inform you when your donator expire, i guess 2-3 days before expiration

That's because other communities make Donators
Gods
We dislike and hate that

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Not really,
it's just mainly NighTeam, Saigns and Skial (Idle servers only tho, not all servers [ehrm ehrm kevin :p]) with those shit benefits

Last edited by a moderator:
what does Phone Donation mean?

Calling a number with a fee so the company that owns the number gets money and then pays Panda-Community. The percentages are really high and therefor it's not really a good option. If you were to pay 5 euro for the 2 months donator rank, the community might only receive a small portion of that because the rest of the money goes to the company for paying for the service.

Reactions: Girasim
Calling a number with a fee so the company that owns the number gets money and then pays Panda-Community. The percentages are really high and therefor it's not really a good option. If you were to pay 5 euro for the 2 months donator rank, the community might only receive a small portion of that because the rest of the money goes to the company for paying for the service.
I don't care about the "donator's perk" I only care to donate to the community. Like say by donating via phone you won't get any kind of perk and stuff.

I don't care about the "donator's perk" I only care to donate to the community. Like say by donating via phone you won't get any kind of perk and stuff.
I doubt that kind of small percentage would be beneficial to the community. I'd guess of the 5€ we'd only get 2€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread