Who's your favorite member/S in Panda Community? (1 Viewer)

Ok den
I'll take this time to thank the people I will mention

@Gold - Thank you so much. You pretty much assisted everything I need. I honestly treat you as my teacher.

@Bambi - Same with gold. Back then when I wanted to apply you gave me helpful advise. Thanks mate.
@Semicolon Backslash - Honestly a great mapper and a goodmin. :twc:and go work on bootcamp dum dum

@Kazzy -
wadawave.png

t!rep kaz
Honestly thank you for the moments that we had fun together.

@Racer911-1 - Honestly you were pretty amazing. I knew you back then I believe on jb I think. You went from trial to full and I'm proud of that.

@Random Coffee Table - Damn I wondering why we both are getting a lot of hate. I wonder why.

@Madact - ?

@Asper - Please don't come near me on funky friday jesus crist I can't stand you with your 200000 points on ballistic. xD

@Brendon - Who are you lmao?

@Ura - I'm coming for you.

@Fathi - Fricking come back please you were a good sniper :(

@Addster - Come back please :(

@ZeroPC - Baby baby baby baby baby baby YEAHHHHH!

@Mikey - :twc:

@Syntex - I haven't seen you on jb come back already smh

@Waxel - My favorite italian and smol

Anyone who likes Astolfo is my favorite in this community.

• In Love
Reactions: bap!
this looks simular to the thanksgiving thread we have :thonk:

• Agree
Reactions: Gold
@Zeprus just because this is a type of thread he really loves. Gives him so much joy.

@Bambi and @Roar because they are my ride or die

@Matth because he leaked my instagram

@(uknowwho) because he told me to take a demi lovato and die

@Gold One person who shares my anime taste

• Friendly
Reactions: Gold
When your not in other people favorites ??☹️

• Sad
Reactions: Tar
Ok if I had to pick my favorite player though…I would probably say everyone who was a regular back in the 2016-2019 era of JB. It was the time where you could just have fun and there was never really any drama back in the day. The reason was for the people who played it back in that time. Some still play (like myself) but it’s not the same. Now all that there is of jailbreak are memories and kids who think they have authority on things. Oh and also @Kazzy because for the grace of allah.

I’ll just keep it short ( this is a lie btw) since I don’t want to write a paragraph.

@Madact for getting me into the community outside of initial time in JB and answering questions I had throughout the years.

@Fathi Online Husbando that’s going into the Arm Services as well from our little chat.

@Gold @Racer911-1 for following me whenever I get bored and stalk /call.

@Hedgehog and @Mikey for being helpful mentors/people I can come talk to.

@ZeroPC @Hera @Brendon For keeping US Trade alive, also for not abusing me whenever I join to visit.

All the Jailbreak “Regulars” ( I’m not going to tag you all there’s too much but here’s a few) @Semicolon Backslash @Kazzy @Asper @Random Coffee Table @salguod @shotgun @TRGGB2 @Jose Stalino @Ura @dapperdimentio @salmon1

@Heather @Syntex @Matth @Roar @Falkì and other VSH regulars for the fun times on the server.

@Waxel @Maxel @Ƥro Ʀicky :3 @Emmathatsme @Plastoaide @Darkwolf Got to interact with you guys more and I’m glad I’ve at least been able to talk to you/play with you in game from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread