Who's your favorite member/S in Panda Community? (1 Viewer)

Atsu

I wonder if this question will lead to anything o_O

I like Gold, Ura, Space, and Cbtg

• Friendly
Reactions: Atsu and Gold
My homie @Clean18 Other than him there arent people that talk to me often enough for me to develop an opinion on them :D

• Informative
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Nice a player appreciation thread.
Well to make it truly appreciative I'll also state the reason for (almost) every single person I have recently been in "contact" with otherwise the list is either too long or outdated.
And most of the people I tag are also the ones which I really want to be on good terms with. I can't afford loosing them

@Asper Nothing overly special to think of it. However the moments we play together are quite joyful for me and I sure want to keep it up like that.

@Gold Actually younger than I am and I still refuse to belive you actually are. Anyway also same with Asper. Nothing overly special about you. I just really enjoy seeing you around.

@Random Coffee Table Cringe

@Semicolon Backslash The wisest from the JB admin team. Not that we talk a lot but you are important for me whenever I could use help or Information.

@Kazzy Oh man Imagine being banned for cheating, only to come back as an admin (Can definetly relate). Anyway uh not much talk aswell altough once again cool guy. Btw when L4D2?

@Madact
1623094701383.png
We don't play together nor have chats. However you really help me when it comes to administrating. I surely fucked up at some moments, however your advice is appreciated, even if it comes to me as very harsh at times.

@Ura It sure was enjoyable getting clips backstabbing you just to make fun of you. Anyway incredibly friendly and never any kind of negativity I see emitted from you. Btw when L4D2?

@TRGGB2 Actually you are probably the very first person in a long time that felt bad seeing me on my own, and then even offering me to play some games with you. I am really happy to know that you came up to me. I didn't change a lot however it gave me a small push on being more comfortable around others. Once again: Thanks alot <3. Btw when L4D2?

@Mikey You're very friendly to talk to and whenever I needed assistance with problems, you were always willing to help me out.

@Onyx Same as Urarak except I dont bully you :].

@Bambi probably dead.

@Plastoaide Man you sure had a rough start, altough it seems to be better now. But I enjoyed helping you out. Same with many others. While I thought of you as a nice person at first, you are much friendlier than I expected you to be.

@dapperdimentio Oh fuck almost forgot you. Then again you are just similar to both Urarak and Onyx for me. Anyway I also find you to be very nice to talk to. Just a bother that I seem to have forgotten about you. But why tf is it you three (Ura, Onyx and Dapper) that I can somehow barely even tell the difference of each one?

Uh yea while that is my opinion on how I feel about most of the people I tagged. I also hope it is the other way around.
Sorry to the ones I am on good and active terms with, Its hard for me to remember and list every single person. But I hope thats alright with you.

Users who are viewing this thread