Completed [VSH/FF2] Map Removal Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruphixx

Okay so VSH/FF2 still have several maps that are either being completely unplayed, instantly rtv'd or just not fit for the gamemode to the point where red team can have a huge advantage or rounds that can last ages.

I made a list of maps that in my opinion should be removed from both servers. Not adding a poll yet since maybe someone else will suggest some other maps for removal. Comment if you have any suggestions.
  • arena_granary - Red team has a huge advantage on this map due to how cramped the middle is. Also lack of health packs.
  • arena_offblast_final - Map 90% of the time gets rtv'd instantly, it also has the same problem as granary.
  • arena_storm_b1c - Underplayed, when it actually is played rounds sometimes take forever. Again lack of health packs, I think this map is just not fit for VSH/FF2.
  • vsh_dunger_b2a - Underplayed map, usually it's hell for hale as there's not much space to move around in and most hales just get annihilated by sentries on crates.
  • vsh_nale_b1e - I think the last time I saw this map being played was a few months ago, and even before that it was played maybe once every two months.
  • vsh_peaches_castle_v1e - Not sure where to start, this map has many issues. First one is definitely the insane brightness that people are greeted with once they load into the map. The map is also really buggy, 90% of the time you can get randomly stuck in some places when just simply walking. It also has several OP spots and exploits that I'd rather not talk about.
  • vsh_treasure_trove_cove_v3 - This map was only played 2 or 3 times on both VSH and FF2 since it was added in July, and even then people seemed to have hated it. Most of the rounds also lasted quite a long time due to the size of the map.

totally agree, addition to arena_granary red team might become the blu team and blue team doesn't have class limits, so it just opens another gate of hell to hale.

totally agree, addition to arena_granary red team might become the blu team and blue team doesn't have class limits, so it just opens another gate of hell to hale.
thats fixed already

Reactions: Aerial
Anybody who disagrees with any of these Kruphixx has suggested for removal please post within a week. I'd rather we bunch all of these listed into 2 votes ( yes and no) rather than having to spilt this into multiple.
Those that are challenged via disagreement post will be individually polled up with their own yes and no.

It's also a chance to list any others suggested for removal as Kruphixx mentioned.

though vsh_dunger objectively kinda sucks, it doesn't suck enough to tarry the feelings i have for it after playing on it for so long, i mean I can recite the entire map off by heart it'd hurt me a bit to see it off the map cycle, plus for such a tight indoor map it is frighteningly tolerable to play on which I think is the true merit here.

1671132970976.png

Added to Task #257 - VSH / FF2 - Add, Update and Remove Maps.

Reactions: Kruphixx
maps have been removed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread