Completed Updated/Fixed/New JB Maps (1 Viewer)

Which map to update (currently on thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated snowday is now done. I hope this will satisfy the needs of the jb community.
Here's the link
I don't plan to update this for a while, there was a reason I dropped this project but I came back to it due to jb players requesting some sort of update. If things get really bad, then I will change it, or just ask to remove the map completely.

Overall changes include
----------------------------

Updated obstacle course
Updated deathrun
2 vents removed, 2 secret ammo spots which are close together - 1 small pack and 1 regular pack, pretty sure they regenerate.
Added a shitty but workable Trivia
Updated Pool
Updated Crush Game
Updated Stairway to Heaven
Added working buttons to Fall Game
Added a stop button to 9 Square
Shittier lighting but I'm not sure it will affect much, just the look of the map.
Moved medic to the cell area
Arena got a ladder - Finally
Removed the destroyed medic

For some reason the lighting is really affecting some textures and makes some parts brighter for god knows what reason.

QbzjGN7.jpg
Wb1iTQv.jpg
INIP3b5.jpg
CnNbaqK.jpg
ktlklax.jpg
4wCBZ8u.jpg
SOCFYPN.jpg

@Kevin it would be nice if you just replaced the current snowday with this one. Don't replace the minecraft one as it seems to be broken and I will need to fix it so I will be posting another suggestion along with other maps such as my own (maybe) or anything that will be good for the jb servers.

Last edited by a moderator:
niiiiiiiice

HAZZAH!! You will be the person to always rebell and get the secret ammo for quite a long time xD

HAZZAH!! You will be the person to always rebell and get the secret ammo for quite a long time xD
Not hard to find, they are both really close together since tbh I wasn't bothered with it. You can download the map for yourself and just go spec and fly around, find the spot and use it when it is added (if it ever is). Probably should of kept it as just 1 small spot since a medium, regenerating pack is really OP. Too late to change it now, since I already released it and I don't plan on updating it for a while. Guards just have to be more cautious on this map now, be aware of the number of reds and checking cells, not wandering off to do their own shit.

Well now we wait for Kevin to say something (hopefully about replacing old snowday with this one)

Also when he says close together he means it. its kind of saddening how close but so far I think this is an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread