Completed Updated/Fixed/New JB Maps (1 Viewer)

Which map to update (currently on thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
Well, this just gave me some major brain tumors. Jesus Christ some of these maps.
I will be fixing/updating old and new unprotected maps since the currents ones have some sort of protection.
I am also working on my own map which I don't have a real plan for.

Right, lets start.

EDIT - Tell me what to add/remove from the maps if needed.

• jb_minecraft_daylight_v4
Dropbox - Clickity Click

Screenshots

YzW8mst.jpg

vjb1T3D.jpg

jEOOjqn.jpg

tQczyV9.jpg

ljIvL5S.jpg

Fixes
- Fixed the invisible wall at Sweeper when turned on
- "Removed" the outside village - Added clips so you can't get there. Still visible
- Changed ways into armoury.
- Improved looks tbh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • ba_jail_kisnowday_v1_tf2jail
Screenshots

R4c3FNm.jpg

5YpLWAZ.jpg

QyLTIMi.jpg

24Betsl.jpg

Fixes
- Added a button to stop 9 Square
- Moved medic to a better location
- Added a button to Fall Game
- Removed the useless Clips above walls
- Added a ladder in arena
- Removed most of the vents into armoury
- Fixed issue with textures
Link coming soon, still WIP

Edited on request of Husky
Note by Lighty:
Test your map multiple times before you release it to the wild you dingus

Last edited by a moderator:
I already fixed some maps for db, I guess Husky has to do some too since he so loves that gamemode :kappa:

Holy crap the minecraft map looks so much better lol. I would love for these maps to be improved since they are kinda outdated like you said

Don't really like the look of the new minecraft map, but hey, the snowday change looks sexy.

i would love to have new changes to both maps since they're pretty crap
especcially snowday since most of the minigames are bad. (for example obby,9 square,....)

but i also like the map on minecraft updated since i somethimes die of sweeper since i forget the invis wall

i would love to have new changes to both maps since they're pretty crap
especcially snowday since most of the minigames are bad. (for example obby,9 square,....)

but i also like the map on minecraft updated since i somethimes die of sweeper since i forget the invis wall
Obby on snowday wont be changed. I could change it if people pitched ideas of what they want in it and of course some of my own.

If we're still talking about snowday, fix up pool and maybe give Stairway2heaven a visual upgrade.
Another idea is to move medic to the center of the map or maybe closer to armory. The faraway medic is tedious when there is no healthpacks on the map.
Oh yea, that's another bit, add med packs to armory

Another idea is to move medic to the center of the map or maybe closer to armory. The faraway medic is tedious when there is no healthpacks on the map.
Oh yea, that's another bit, add med packs to armory
Already in the map man :/

• Winner
Reactions: Kyl3
Current status on the map

XpzFydo.jpg

Expected date to be finished - 2/11/17 or 3/11/17 (This is not definite)

EDIT - I will be changing DR and Obby massively if there will be feedback from Jailbreak (Obstacle course minigame) and DR Players (Deathrun minigame)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyl3 and Jimjo
JBsnowday.jpg
See those dots lads? Those dots are EXPLOSIVE dots! Remember the position of those next time you have a garbage warden

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
Status update my m8's

6YrJ1LU.png

I currently have to do Deathrun, Boxgame, Obstacle Course, Disco, 4 Corners, Jumprope & Maze.
Stairway to heaven, AWP Dodge, Crushgame have now been changed visually and Stairway is now different.

All of obby is being changed...Same with Deathrun

• Friendly
Reactions: ST6
Water at the bottom of stairway to heaven. FeelsAmazingMan #Blessed

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
Status Update x3

9DAr3qM.png

Finished Obby, removed the broken down medic beside Disco, finished Disco, Finished Arena (has a ladder yay) and of course I finishes Box Game
Obby won't be too hard but it is harder than the current obby.
The map is near completion as I only need to finish Maze & Deathrun. @Frosty pl0x im still waiting :pepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread