Completed Updated/Fixed/New JB Maps (1 Viewer)

Which map to update (currently on thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the obby layout has a hidden message that says NO

Okok. Sorry for not giving out an answer earlier :heavy2:.

Husky has told me that this was a winter themed map. The maps dr_wintervalley or dr_winterhill can be a good source too look into as they have the same theme, however I didn't want to see "copy pasted" traps from those maps.

I also had given an idea for a trap about an avalanche or something similar to it, which he replied with having snowballs thrown instead I believe (?) (cannot remember now).

Anyways, I'll see what ideas I can get from the early mentioned deathrun maps and I'll post them here. Meanwhile, others deathrun players and admins can also give their feedback on this if they have any good ideas.

It would be nice to see a secret ammo spot on snowday. Maybe behind maze or something.

Man I just finished the walls of the map since I finished dr xddd

4 Vents that lead into armory aren't enough? xD
Easily campable as it is, Armoury has one exit and is legit near the middle of the map.
Once they see someone rebelled they will run there like flies to light.

Easily campable as it is, Armoury has one exit and is legit near the middle of the map.
Once they see someone rebelled they will run there like flies to light.
Here's an unpopular opinion, what if the armory vents were made two way? (Maybe on the return teleporting you randomly to one of the 4 vents)

Reactions: Kuddar
Here's an unpopular opinion, what if the armory vents were made two way? (Maybe on the return teleporting you randomly to one of the 4 vents)
I highly doubt that's possible. Just saying, its not 4 vents. There is only the vent behind pool and a vent at fall game. I will be adding a secret or two for ammo spots.
Anywaaays, snowday should be finished tomorrow.

Don't mind this very big necrobump k thx

Progress
Wwwtfos.jpg

I have redone deathrun and added a shitty but workable trivia. I deleted the obstacle course as it is being re-done. Map is nearing completion as I have to finish the lighting and then obstacle course. Some things have been copied over from the previous map, some things taken from my own map which is still WOP. You will recognize some things. Layout is pretty much the same, some things just changed shape/doorways.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Travis and Jimjo

Progress
Wwwtfos.jpg

I have redone deathrun and added a shitty but workable trivia. I deleted the obstacle course as it is being re-done. Map is nearing completion as I have to finish the lighting and then obstacle course. Some things have been copied over from the previous map, some things taken from my own map which is still WOP. You will recognize some things. Layout is pretty much the same, some things just changed shape/doorways.
After this, u gonna do the minecraft map or just do snow day? I don’t mind either way just wondering.

After this, u gonna do the minecraft map or just do snow day? I don’t mind either way just wondering.
Minecraft one doesn't need fixing from what I saw in the updated one. I removed and added the things that we needed gone or added.
I can't fix the current maps cause they are decompile protected but I was lucky enough to have the minecraft one to be unprotected.
I remade the snowday map from scratch so thats why there were no issues on fixing it.

Reactions: Jimjo

Progress
Wwwtfos.jpg

Can we expect some spicy memes

Will this come in time for christmas or no? I hope so since current snowday while slightly underrated is still bad.

Will this come in time for christmas or no? I hope so since current snowday while slightly underrated is still bad.

Probably considering that I only have to finish the obstacle course, the lighting and just fixing some things here and there.

I do have alot of extra space in the map but I dont feel like adding more minigames since well you know, making this map gives me cancer and I would rather release this version, and then if requested by alot of people to just change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread