1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

some ff2 suggestions

Discussion in 'Freak Fortress 2 - 193.192.59.191:27135' started by Geronimo, Aug 2, 2018.

?

What should be added?

1. Remove taunt crits from bosses!

71.4%
  2. Do not remove taunt crits from bosses!

19.0%
  3. Fix Godmode?

71.4%
  4. I don't know why you would vote not to fix Godmode, but be my guest if you want.

9.5%
  5. Fix the Razorback and Atomizer?

61.9%
  6. No, don't fix them!

23.8%
  7. Buff the HSB?

61.9%
  8. Nerf Spyper and Mimicer?

76.2%
  9. Don't buff HSB, remove him!

4.8%
  10. Don't nerf Spyper and Mimicer, REMOVE THEM!

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Geronimo

Geronimo Active Member

Steam:
    Alright! Here are a few suggestions for #13 and FF2 TX. These suggestions may apply to #05 as well. I know that some of these are on the To Do list, I am just giving them more light.

GAMEPLAY

Removing taunt crits for boss
    Do bosses really need crits? No they don't. With the power of taunt crits, the round just goes more in the boss' favor. If a boss can't instant kill that overhealed Heavy, now they can with the power of taunt crits.

Fix Godmode
    https://www.panda-community.com/threads/can-bring-back-the-old-godmode.13514/#post-72025 I know, it says "COMPLETED". I don't know about my #13 friends, but on FF2 TX this is NOT FIXED.

Fix the Razorback and Atomizer
    Just like they were before Jungle Inferno.
    https://www.panda-community.com/threads/fix-the-razorback-ff2-vsh.15016/
    https://www.panda-community.com/threads/vsh-the-atomizer.15013/

BOSS

Buff or remove the Human Sentry Buster
    The boss is a joke. Either buff him or remove him. The HSB needs taunt crits in order to kill people, that is sad. If the removing taunt crits for boss gets accepted, then this boss will be more bad. Here is a suggestion: yes i said 'a' i think these both should be in

Buff his damage - I am not talking normal boss damage, but maybe half that.
    Buff the melee vulnerability - It's too damn high.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/many-bosses-need-to-be-buffed.8726/#post-51079

Nerf or remove Spyper and/or Mimicer

Spyper - All we need to do is remove the fact that he can pick up ammo boxes. Easy nerf. Right?

Ok. I have multiple suggestions.

Nerf the health/remove the 2nd life - The suggestion says it all. The real problem with Mimicer is the fact he has a lot of health, it isn't the rage. Just nerf it down a bit. I recommend this one.

Use my 'revamped' version - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/mimicer-revamped-ff2.16930/

Use this untested version - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=274812

Adding more rage usage and cooldown for Demopan's charge

Currently it's 1 percent of rage for 1 charge with no cooldown. AKA spam R to win.
    I suggest making it 5 or 10 rage to charge with a cooldown of 5 seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not agree with what is said, please leave feedback in the comments!

@Kevin@Kevin @IceSoul@IceSoul @Monster@Monster @TekkitFappit@TekkitFappit Not tagging inactive FF2 TX staff sorry guys

ADD SOME BOSSES TO FF2 PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL OF 2017. THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE NEW BOSS OR EVEN A NERF TO A BOSS SINCE THAT TIME. PLEASE! This is big joke take as much time as you need.

#1 Geronimo, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. Geronimo

Geronimo Active Member

Steam:
    Because the poll has a limit, please vote on this one with Agrees and Disagrees.

Agree = YES

Disagree = NO

Add a cooldown and/or more rage usage for Demopan's charge?

3. Teddi

Teddi Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    For the VSH Part :.
    Idk what you guys mean by "fixing the razorback" however, we in VSH have a glitch where when you play as sniper with razorback the round before becoming Hale the razorback protect the Hale from 1 backstab dealing no damage.

And please bring back old atomizer, it's way better.

Definitely an agree since I die way to often too goomba's whenever I roll godmode.

4. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

Nice

5. Zeprus

Zeprus Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    Remove taunt crits from boss minions as well?

6. Teddi

Teddi Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Pretty fair suggestion since they can be overpowered as well, I once killed 3 guys as minion with crits.

7. Magglet

Magglet Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

Does ff2 boss have like a set team. For example maybe if the boss is always on blu it would be easy just to remove crits from that team instead of fiddling with the plugin

8. P N N

P N N Donator
    Donator

Remove FF2 and toss them to VSH?

Ez

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Geronimo

Geronimo Active Member

Steam:
    For at least FF2, I mean that we should fix the fact that the Razorback doesn't behave as a shield anymore.

This can also be a problem. As Magglet said, I think taunt crits should be disabled on the BLU team instead of the boss. Also possibly do this for RTD too.

Also yes, I believe both FF2s have set teams.

EDIT:
    no

Also make sure to vote

#9 Geronimo, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  10. Teddi

Teddi Donator
    Donator

Steam:
    Yeah like I said, the razorback is glitched in VSH, it doesn't happen every now and then, but all the time if you equip the razorback, I've had multiple times that I backstabbed hale and didn't get my damage cause of the glitched razorback, however you get the health(If you use the kunai) and the pop-up that you backstabbed him.

11. Megascunt759

Megascunt759 Member

Most of this i agree with. Except for mimicer, just remove him! But everything else i find pretty good and a needed updated. As for bosses hank hill nuff said

12. Geronimo

Geronimo Active Member

Steam:
    Sorry for booping the thread in the nose, but the poll speaks for itself. At this moment in time, all suggestions that I made have more votes than their 'no' counterparts.

Since I know Luigi loves adding stuff to the ToDo list, I hereby summon @Luigi123@Luigi123!

13. Sarkness

Sarkness New Member

From what I know and from my POV, HSB is very weak and I agree, I think a buff is needed.

For spyper, yeah, ammo boxes shouldn't be working on him. That's weird tho.
    For Mimicer, health, because second life is one of his main abilities as a boss.

For Demopan, I will say no change because it's normally his "DEFAULT". 1 rage for 1 charge. It's basically demopan stuff, he always charge. If we nerf that, that's not demopan.

For razorback and atomizer, i won't say anything as I don't use them in game.

Godmode is meh, in my opinion, so I won't say anything either.
    For the taunt crits tho, It's something common, yet, taunt crits for bosses are often disabled in servers i see. But even here can make a little switch, in we buffed all normal classes health, I would be against taunt crits for bosses, but since they have all default HP. I'm gonna say yes, as I like playing as well from times to times, but it is definitely useless for default HP to have crits for bosses.

That being said.

Good bye.

14. TekkitFappit

TekkitFappit Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Donator

Steam:
    I do agree.

Demopan and Mimicer have to be nerfed.Both.

I'm kind of tired of seeing players spamming charge and win easily,or of two lifes high health capable of disguising boss rounds.

Regarding Spyper,I have seen him loosing a lot of times more than the two mentioned before,but still he needs that nerf to the ammo pick up on the sniper rifle.

Remove crits from BLUs totally.Boss and minions...I have been crit killed by a minion a lot of times while they are just supposed to be a side help for the boss.Overall most of the bosses don't need crits.

HMS,together with Cuddly Heavy,is one of the most weak bosses on the servers.High melee damage taken,low damage against players and weak jump ability,together with predictable rage.

Me myself used to play a lot of stomp scout,but with all the nerfs to the atomizer it has become hardly impossible to get a stomp on the boss.Also the razorback has to be brought back to have the function ot "shield" for the sniper in my opinion.

Regarding godmode...Yes.Honestly I have never seen a god dying 'cause of someone jumping on his head...so please fix that.

15. Geronimo

Geronimo Active Member

Steam:
    another boop in the nose.

maybe @Madact@Madact?

16. IceSoul

IceSoul Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Donator

Steam:
    A little bit late for my opinion about it. To be hornest with the gameplay nothing more about to add its true that this needed. At the bosses i think Hsb should be deleted and some new bosses get be add. Spyper isnt rlly that much on op with picking ammo but on big maps its truly too op. Mimicer is a safe win for the hale. Truly not delete the second life but still a hp cut will be better. In this situation we have enough stun+uber hales. Demopans charge needs a nerf. More costs in rage or put a cooldown on it. Its still maybe in my opinion but the knockback on some hales. Well ill hope the servers here get updates soon. Bye and have fun

17. Superbloxi

Superbloxi New Member

Steam:
    Just a headsup for the taunt crits, the plugin for taunt crits which panda uses would need to be modified so that only the red team can use it.

@Magglet@Magglet this cannot be done without modifying the plugin.

The plugin which panda uses can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1290098

Given the amount of work that would be involved, I doubt Kevin will implement it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice