Declined Report for Spec. Glitching in FF2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Not aiming for ANYTHING else but the hale. if i known i could go to red again to STOP a roll from killing someone I would've done it. Its only 1 Person that Died and it was not Meant to kill anyone.
So, you were trying to Spectator Glitch?

Case close.
I won.

No I didnt know because its been Years since i ever attempted this. also Having the SPEC Glitch when you can litterally join Gray team and kill was patched as i thought.

Now you're saying I meant to spec glitch... Dude what are you trying to attempt?

No I didnt know because its been Years since i ever attempted this. also Having the SPEC Glitch when you can litterally join Gray team and kill was patched as i thought.
Even thought Deadpool uses it to kill useless people all the time?

This isnt the point. so what are you trying to say?

Now you're saying I meant to spec glitch... Dude what are you trying to attempt?
As you said, "I was Not aiming for ANYTHING else but the hale. if i known i could go to red again to STOP a roll from killing someone I would've done it. Its only 1 Person that Died and it was not Meant to kill anyone."
You tried to Spectator Glitch the hale.

But half of this chat is you saying i Purposelly Killed Someone.

I like how there're five pages, and more coming soon, to this.

My god this is Looping forever Wont you ever learn?
We cant answer these questions. How did you know it was Not a accident? How did you know if it was an accident?

First of all gero it was 1 Person Caught in the process and you were completely Silent. We've recently got into rivalry so you Find Every Small Piece of Crap to throw against me just to get me off? xD

My god this is Looping forever Wont you ever learn?
We cant answer these questions. How did you know it was Not a accident? How did you know if it was an accident?
Well, I've prove multiple times you are guilty.
I would gladly stop, but you're dragging it on and on.

Dragging it on and on? You're accusing me of doing something so I would Like to Know your final guess.

First of all gero it was 1 Person Caught in the process and you were completely Silent. We've recently got into rivalry so you Find Every Small Piece of Crap to throw against me just to get me off? xD
All thought you have no evidence of me being silent, neither do I.
I did say something like, "Pichu.. You can't do that..."

So whats you plan here? and you didnt say shit

We are in a "rivalry"
But I would of reported anyone.
Maybe not by a forum post, but somehow I would of.

So whats you plan here? and you didnt say shit
Once again, we both have no proof of me saying anything or not saying anything.
Therefore, you cannot say I didn't say anything.
You may of said something though, I just don't remember anything said.

Then i see no reason why you're trying to carry on this thing if even You yourself dont know whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread