Declined Report for Spec. Glitching in FF2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But whats your reason of accusing me of Purposelly killing someone?.

Jeez if i was REALLY trying to spec glitch i would of wiped out the team in One go. but for this Tiny Tiny Tiny "Tiny" Tiny Mistake You Say "Heey! that was on purpose!" Did you even Think behind this report or are you that Desperate?

Jeez if i was REALLY trying to spec glitch i would of wiped out the team in One go. but for this Tiny Tiny Tiny "Tiny" Tiny Mistake You Say "Heey! that was on purpose!" Did you even Think behind this report or are you that Desperate?
The thing that caught my eye is after it happened, you said nothing.
Like it never happened.

I Sworn i said "Accident" after that mistake. Killing "Crossfire" was an Complete accident and was extremely unexpected and i meant no harm to my team. But Yeah Please do Tell me why you think i forcibly did this?

Just Chill Gero. Your acting as if I Killed the Whole team in a Heartbeat. Its just one Mistake. Simple as that.

I Sworn i said "Accident" after that mistake. Killing "Crossfire" was an Complete accident and was extremely unexpected and i meant no harm to my team. But Yeah Please do Tell me why you think i forcibly did this?
Kinda basic response on my side...

You're Pichu.

Yes im pichu? i dont get where you're trying to go with this.

And Jeez Gero Just please it was Just a Single Person That died in action accidentally. your acting like it was The Entire team. your just Making a Report look way More worst then it actually requires. tbh you Didnt even say anything after this happened either. you just Created this report for sake of getting someonez banned

And Jeez Gero Just please it was Just a Single Person That died in action accidentally. your acting like it was The Entire team. your just Making a Report look way More worst then it actually requires. tbh you Didnt even say anything after this happened either. you just Created this report for sake of getting someonez banned
I did say something on voice chat.
I don't remember exactly what I said, but I said something.
Unlike you.

Lol Should this be all that bad? killing that teammate was not what i meant to do. not to Mention it was just one guy. so 9 People Dying by Timebomb means not a thing but 1 person thrown out of battle? so You file this full report?. I expected some warnings you've always been throwing at people but Nah you just say "1 person is to much. Pichu always kills teammates on his side so we can lose" which is whats basically going on right now. Just for that 1 Kill that went out of order. you create a full size report? How do you not know if i was meaning to kill anyone? And dont you know how many people use there mic's on this server? and You should of remembered what you said cause i know Something dont add up right.

Last edited:
I Mean Killing him was unexpected and not what i meant to do. and this is like Only Once i did it on this server. so Killing 1 Person hurts the team that badly bro? I mean if i were aiming for REALLY trying to Spec glitch i would of wiped out the team. but one accident happens and you attempt this report. shit happens bro

D371185455037C390253AB3382840FBCE318C34E
This is what your Referencing? and i Love how quiet you were after all of this happened I immediately stopped after the Accident

E9A9185CA4DD64D1C0A906AEA2141CC2B91B26FD

To make it worst you reported me for Killing 1 Guy lol. I didnt even do the spec glitch after the accident You just really want the smallest things just to get me banned because you dont like me. Just because you Hate me you find the smallest ways to Find a ban. I still dont find this that Bad just for a single kill. Just who creates reports like that? if I killed like 8-18 People Sure i would have no problem but just a single person i Meant no harm to that got accidentally caught up in the rope?. you Written down a Report straight down the forums Just wow. not to mention you're 12 so i wouldnt be surprised if you come on to Craptalk me again.

Those images prove nothing expect when I went AFK for a minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread