Declined Report for Spec. Glitching in FF2 TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Anyways sorry for the size, must remain unedited.
  • Name: Pichu
  • gameME ID: 2353251
  • SteamID 32: STEAM_0:1:111162841
  • Rule They Broke: Spec. Glitching.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:
20170823194311_1.jpg

Anyways sorry for the size, must remain unedited.
  • Name: Pichu
  • gameME ID: 2353251
  • SteamID 32: STEAM_0:1:111162841
  • Rule They Broke: Spec. Glitching.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:
View attachment 7817
nothing wrong with that, the sound files simply have a higher sample rate which the tf2 client cant run/execute.
mind tell me which rule is being broken there? lol

nothing wrong with that, the sound files simply have a higher sample rate which the tf2 client cant run/execute.
mind tell me which rule is being broken there? lol
Due to the fact, Spectator Glitching is against the rules. This is not allowed at all.
Just you in case you didn't know what "Spectator Glitching" was, here is somewhat of an explanation of it:
When you rtd, you can go into Spectator to carry on the effects and use them.
Killing someone with this is NOT ALLOWED.
Examples:
  • Rolling Timebomb and killing people via Spectator
  • Rolling Toxic and killing people via Spectator
Pretty much, anything that can kill the boss.

Does that clear it up, @Kevin?
The sound files had nothing to do with it xD

"kills a teammate accidentaly" *throws a full report on the forums*

It was a Accident you Know. and speaking of which it was only 1 Kill.

"kills a teammate accidentaly" *throws a full report on the forums*
Well, how do we know you did it on accident?
For all we know, or I know, you did it on purpose. :/

Wooow now he says i did it on purpose? if i knew it was bannable then why would i do it considering the bans i have now?

Wooow now he says i did it on purpose? if i knew it was bannable then why would i do it considering the bans i have now?

Yikes, I forgot Pichu is new to this server! He didn't know. He never got perma banned before for exploiting. It's something new.

Reactions: Geronimo
As I said. "For all we know,..."
Unless you do have proof you did do it on accident..

Never said i was New to the server. as im rank 3 in position but how do you know if it was NOT an accident?

Never said i was New to the server. as im rank 3 in position but how do you know if it was NOT an accident?
the real question is, how do we know you DIDN'T do it on accident?

You filed an Entire Report on me for what proof am i able to fill it out in? this is your question to answer since your accusing me of doing it on purpose. I mean why would I want to kill my own teammate for sakes? For one accidental kill you File a Entire report on me then force it at "oh it was on purpose quickly ban him plz" Dude just no.

Last edited:
You filed an Entire Report on me for what proof am i able to fill it out in? this is your question to answer since your accusing me of doing it on purpose.
My point still stands, how do we know if you did do it on accident?
Just because you said you did it on accident doesn't make it true.
"but Geroniiimooo, you said he did it on puuurpoooseee"
Well, this proof says he spectator glitched.
Which is against the rules.

You filed an Entire Report on me for what proof am i able to fill it out in? this is your question to answer since your accusing me of doing it on purpose. I mean why would I want to kill my own teammate for sakes? For one accidental kill you File a Entire report on me then force it at "oh it was on purpose quickly ban him plz" Dude just no.

It's fire breath, its not timebomb, did you really accidentaly press e, when you cant call medic when youre dead?

Spec glitch? I still Find this Hard to be true because what reason would i Find to Kill my own teammate when i already know what to expect out of it? You have no exact Proof What exactly was going on behind my Screen and then you come on and say I would want to kill someone for the sake of purposelly abusing a glitch?

Spec glitch? I still Find this Hard to be true because what reason would i Find to Kill my own teammate when i already know what to expect out of it? You have no exact Proof What exactly was going on behind my Screen and then you come on and say I would want to kill someone for the sake of purposelly abusing a glitch?
Well, why didn't you just press your kill bind?
Why did you have to go into spectator?

What Reason do i need to kill a Random guy? How can you tell if i even Was aiming for killing someone? its not right to just forcibly Accuse me of doing something on purpose when you have no exact idea of what i Meant to do.

What Reason do i need to kill a Random guy? How can you tell if i even Was aiming for killing someone? its not right to just forcibly Accuse me of doing something on purpose when you have no exact idea of what i Meant to do.
You don't need a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread