Declined Report for Spec. Glitching in FF2 TX (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Went Afk? How come you were out of spawn in the second image and typed /ha:edamage on???

To make it worst you reported me for Killing 1 Guy lol. I didnt even do the spec glitch after the accident You just really want the smallest things just to get me banned because you dont like me. Just because you Hate me you find the smallest ways to Find a ban. I still dont find this that Bad just for a single kill. Just who creates reports like that? if I killed like 8-18 People Sure i would have no problem but just a single person i Meant no harm to that got accidentally caught up in the rope?. you Written down a Report straight down the forums Just wow. not to mention you're 12 so i wouldnt be surprised if you come on to Craptalk me again.
Judged me based off my age.
Age doesn't matter @Pichu and if you think that, you need to rethink.

If your pretending that isnt you. ill have them check your aliasis

• Agree
Reactions: Monster
Your Typo Proves you NEVER went Afk.

Going afk means Away From keyboard. and i didnt know you can magically type while doing so!

Then why did you just claim of going Afk? xD

Your obviously here in those 2 Posters.

Then why did you just claim of going Afk? xD
And I claimed to be AFK, because you brought up the image of me standing still.
Which I'm pretty sure I went AFK or tabbed out.

I Wonder why you Tabbed Out.

And I reported this, because I thought you knew better than to actually Spectator Glitch.

The Kill was a Accident First off. I was Going to say sorry but i was Embarrassed and Had Jack tons of Crap on my mind and forgot. But why Make such a Full report For 1 Kill?

Lol No? Why would i? this is the point of your "REPORT" right?

You've seen people kill LARGE numbers numbers of people and then I come to show up You say thats such a Big problem!. as you see my damage meter isnt above 300 as you see im not doing it. Because HE DIED. You crawl to the forums to say. Pichu Your murderer! You Killed him with your own hands on PURPOSEEE!!!!!111!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread