Removing hales (1 Viewer)

Which hale should be removed/nerfed?

• Remove Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Remove Nopegineer (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Remove MLG Sniper (Requires 10 votes)

• Nerf Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MLG with lower sound files?!?

U say what mate? U really think you'll get away with this not MLG actions do you?
I swear on me mum I will hit ye in the gabber ya cheeky git'.
MLG snipah' is me Mate an' ye stay off him ya dodgy pillocks!
--
The poll is here for the whole community to share their thoughds on these hales, just vote him away if it's bothering you too much.

I think we should remove Wolf as a hale to OP in my opinion he can slay the entire team in one press of a button

The sounds were lowered by someone, kevin just never bothered to update the files.

The whole MLG thing is getting kinda old and boring, and is nothing more but a dead joke. Therefore I suggest we just remove the music.
Nopegineer is definitely overpowered and should be removed.

Last edited:
The whole MLG thing is getting kinda old and boring, and is nothing more but a dead joke. Therefore I suggest we just remove the music.
Nopegineer is definitely overpowered and stop be removed.

If you remove the music you might aswell remove the hale. The music is like 90% of the hale really xD

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf and Wasman
The loomynarty shall gladly provide a sound-reduction device that protects precious ears from the MLGness of MLG sniper.

The sounds were lowered by someone, kevin just never bothered to update the files.
amusing that they atleast thought they got lowered at some point cause the sound was less-loud.

Please remove Nopegineer already, really, it's ruining it.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
Yea and I still require my see's, like really badly but atleast throw the Nopeengi away.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman and Hellboy
No worries, added both removal of Nopegineer and adding the SEE team to the FF2 to our lovely to-do list

Reactions: Lieva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread