Removing hales (1 Viewer)

Which hale should be removed/nerfed?

• Remove Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Remove Nopegineer (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Remove MLG Sniper (Requires 10 votes)

• Nerf Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't... Just don't touch miju or i'll personally kill you with my own hands.
*heavy breathing*
And since her nerf aka removal of cleavers and lowered damage output, the only thing that actually keeps her alive is her rage.

Nopegineer in the hand, for god sake remove it.

The leeks are back as a selectable rage. Since most people failed to notice they were a passive weapon.

I'm actually a Miku fan myself.

MLG Sniper indeed is pretty balanced to me, but the main problem really is the sound clips that just detroy my eardrums. I like to communicate on the voice chat on FF2, but every time this boss is chosen, I know I can't because I need to put my headset on my shoulders. And when it's being picked up 5 times in a row, it gets really annoying.

As @EvoWarrior5 said, you can remove the music, but when he kills someone, it's just a sound explosion and it's not better.

I don't want MLG Sniper to be removed, I just want the sound clips' volume to be lowered, not a bit, but a whole lot, like half the volume it is right now. If it's possible, of course. I know the whole high volume thing is part of the MLG stuff, but I prefer to keep my hearing fine rather than fitting in the MLG community.

If you can't edit the volume, then it could be removed.

Just... please.

She has been changed so far. And next step is removal perhaps *insert evil laugh*
giphy.gif
Nah Kidding. You are actually one of the first persons i hear from not to remove her. Alot of people seem to dislike her aswell seen on the thread :l Sorry Panda ;~;
IM DAW ADMON! DO WAT I SAY! BOOS BOOS ABOOS ABOOS

MLG sniper is actually a character with the same Artstyle as team fortress 2.
It's not that I praise that hale but It's fun to see him popping up from time to time, plus his quotes are bloody brilliant.
Also, doesn't MLG sniper fit with the new map added to Freak Fortress, heh-eh? Catch my drift?

Our blue haired anorexic freakshow in the other hand... she doesn't fit the Artstyle at all, looking at that model reminds me of a really creepy and disgusting mannequin on steriods. Have you looked into her eyes?!, god dahm I know what the Scream Fortress creep of 2015 is going to be!
And what's up with that music? it's awfull mate! I rather listen to that sweet sweet earrape of MLG sniper than that bloody squeeky cut bleeding song what comes up, sadly she does not want to speak English as wel with her ear bleed-cuttin' rat tail choking voice of hers.
My bloody vote stands on removing her, or nerf her so hard that she will keep her mouth shut! please!

Woah, did I just said that? I sound like a horrible person, still my personal opinion tho.
I feel that I have to put some positive energy to this post as wel, Thank you for the polls people you keep the community active and open for everybody to enjoy! Good job!

If everyone who is voting to nerf Hatsune Miku votes to remove it instead, and then the extra votes goes to remove MLG Sniper, we can get rid of three shitty bosses at once. Win Win Win.

I find MLG sniper to be a very original balanced boss. Yes the earrape is horrific but you can just turn the music off

I find MLG sniper to be a very original balanced boss. Yes the earrape is horrific but you can just turn the music off
We talked about that earlier, you can turn the music off but you'll still get the lines when he kills someone or when he wins/loses. And god damn it's annoying.

We talked about that earlier, you can turn the music off but you'll still get the lines when he kills someone or when he wins/loses. And god damn it's annoying.

You could go into your ff2 files and change the sound files to something else, for awhile i changed his killing sounds to " mem"

• Useful
Reactions: mignone_roy20
Aah the new model of hatsune miku is wwaaaay much better and the rage is more enjoyable. ... thanks shadow.. now we have finally a balanced hale more. ..

Really? Then someone should lower them.

I think you just are becomming more deaf from all of the earrape from MLG sniper :3

MLG with lower sound files?!?

U say whot mate? U really think you'll get away with this not MLG actions do you?
I swear on me mum I will hit ye in the gabber ya cheeky git'.
MLG snipah' is me Mate an' ye stay off him ya dodgy pillocks!
--
The poll is here for the whole community to share their thoughds on these hales, just vote him away if it's bothering you too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread