Removing hales (2 Viewers)

Which hale should be removed/nerfed?

• Remove Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Remove Nopegineer (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Remove MLG Sniper (Requires 10 votes)

• Nerf Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't rly see any reason to kick Mlg sniper, but sure anyway. Miku and nopeengi are just awful. No offense makers.

Reactions: Wolf
You could always remove the music files / replace them with your own music

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
looks bad with removing because they want to keep the op hales so they can win everytime yey...
NO HELL NO PLZ

One of the major rewrites of Miku i have done with a fellow friend of mine now has this setup, along with a new model and new BGM tracks:

Press RELOAD to change what rage to use, Call Medic to activate:
  • Single leek - Costs 25% RAGE, 10 second cooldown between activations.
  • Dance - Costs 50% RAGE, 30 second cooldown between activations.
  • 10/10 would marry - Costs 75% RAGE, 35 second cooldown between activations
  • Sprint Jump - Costs 25% RAGE, 40 second cooldown between activations.
Last but not least, this means she no longer stuns sentries, and her melee damage bonus was nerfed from 200% to 50% (thank god for dynamic_melee_management, because FF2's automatic damage tripling if damage is below 160 is stupid).

hmm i think its going no where here they dont want the hales removed anyway and still complaining about that they are too op

The funny thing is, the main community i admin/manage on, always has no trouble defeating Miku.

MLG Sniper on the other hand..OHGODKILLITWITHFIRE.

you srs ?
we have many troubles to defeat eg. miku because her rage is buggy and the amount of the rage is too much ..
i mean 3 rages are complete ok ..
its like nopegineer
i guess i dont count the rages well but almost everyone wins with miku or nopegineer
letting us dance like 30 seconds ...

you srs ?
we have many troubles to defeat eg. miku because her rage is buggy and the amount of the rage is too much ..
i mean 3 rages are complete ok ..
its like nopegenineer

I ended up rewriting her thriller rage, which finally fixes the bugs once and for all.

What i'm using for miku is known as the Ability Management System, something sarysa wrote a while back for the Epic Scout Boss. Allows the rage to be selected, and switched, as opposed to having all the rages activate at once. Unlike the old way which requires all of your RAGE meter, this method allows different types of rages to consume more or less RAGE per activation. Also allows a cooldown between uses.

PLZ Do not remove MLG Sniper...
Plz...
Phsych! Got the Wrong Number!!!!!

Wow as I thought someone likes the earrape

Nah, I like the music...

Smoke Smoke Smoke Smoke Smoke Weed Everyday

Due to how chaotic this thread and poll are, I'm gonna change it so it's easier to make final decisions about FF2 hales. From now on there are going to be 4 choices and ability to vote multiple times.

How is this going to work? Each poll choice will require 15 votes to become a thing. The poll will be limited to 7 days. If at least one of the choices will have 15 or more votes I'll let know Kevin about adding this to the "ToDo" list.

Don't... Just don't touch miju or i'll personally kill you with my own hands.
*heavy breathing*
And since her nerf aka removal of cleavers and lowered damage output, the only thing that actually keeps her alive is her rage.

Nopegineer in the hand, for god sake remove it.

Don't... Just don't touch miju or i'll personally kill you with my own hands.
*heavy breathing*
And since her nerf aka removal of cleavers and lowered damage output, the only thing that actually keeps her alive is her rage.

Nopegineer in the hand, for god sake remove it.

She has been changed so far. And next step is removal perhaps *insert evil laugh*
giphy.gif
Nah Kidding. You are actually one of the first persons i hear from not to remove her. Alot of people seem to dislike her aswell seen on the thread :l Sorry Panda ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread