Removing hales (1 Viewer)

Which hale should be removed/nerfed?

• Remove Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Remove Nopegineer (Requires 15 votes)

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Remove MLG Sniper (Requires 10 votes)

• Nerf Hatsune Miku (Requires 15 votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasman

Donator
so after we got so much buggy/underpowered/overpowered hales i making a poll to remove them so please vote for the remove

here the hales: Hatsune miku, nopegineer

Last edited:
I like all these bosses execpt for Miku for being slightly overpowered.

I feel like the only two here that should be removed (in my opinion) are Nopegineer and hatsune miku cause as they are now they are OP

yeh but still no one wants foxy

cuddle heavy and foxy are pretty balanced they shouldn't be removed, if people don't like them then well no one is forcing them to pick them

underpowered is cuddly heavy, and many players hate foxy

pretty balanced ? cuddly ? neh

The balance of the hale is also dependant on the player controlling him/her.

Any good player can win with most (if not all) hales..

pretty bala
The balance of the hale is also dependant on the player controlling him/her.

Any good player can win with most (if not all) hales..
yes when u are a pro player you can win with every hale thats right but not every player is a pro .... or good

yeh but still no one wants foxy

I like playing as foxy. Good music imo and he is challenging to play as as he isn't broken outof the ass

Hatsun and Nope sure thing because they are OP as hell. but the other 2 i don't see why.

I voted for no.
As much I dislike Foxy as a character it is played alot by Fnaf fans on the servers and it actually fits with the artstyle of Team fortress 2.
I can't see what's wrong with Cuddly Heavy as wel.

And finally... Hatsune Miku. Yeah, please for the love of every god there may exists in this universe.
It doesn't fit the Team Fortress artstyle at all the music is absolutly horrible and feel like a harrasment to your ears and soul.
That. And it's way to overpowered compared to the other bosses. Just like Nope-engineer, please why is that still a boss?!

Honestly, out of all of these only Hatsune Miku deserves a removal or at least a nerf, but that's nothing compared to MLG Sniper. Even though this boss is rather fair and balanced, it's GOD DAMN EAR RAPING. This boss is being picked a lot by various russian strangers and ppl who even have that boss in their name *cough* *cough*. But! This is not the point, the point is this boss even broke my old headset with it's noise. I mean, hell, who even likes hearing those memes anymore? This boss is pure trash.

Oh and btw, about Cuddly Heavy - 5 rounds won, 0 rounds lost. #Underpowered

ok ok ok i see i change this now to removing hatsune miku and nopegineer it seems those hales are more loved then i thought

EDIT: i changed the poll better ?

ok ok ok i see i change this now to removing hatsune miku and nopegineer it seems those hales are more loved then i thought

EDIT: i changed the poll better ?

I will suggest making a new one.
Or make a update here to make a new "option" with : Remove Hatsune Mike, and nopeengineer
And people will have to chance to change their vote into that.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
and yes the mlg sniper is damn balance doe but the earrape is just too much

wew please guys dont do this to us

I want Nope-engineer and Hatsune gone. Too bad I can't pick both of them.

Edit: Also for people who dislike MLG sniper for the earrape, there is actual a option to turn off the songs and the earrape, sadly this fits the character a lot since that's the whole meaning to this whole MLG thing what's going on.

so, I voted for 5. RIGHT!? THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER!!1! (MLG sniper reference*)

Reactions: Wasman
I want Nope-engineer and Hatsune gone. Too bad I can't pick both of them.

Edit: Also for people who dislike MLG sniper for the earrape, there is actual a option to turn off the songs and the earrape, sadly this fits the character a lot since that's the whole meaning to this whole MLG thing what's going on.

so, I voted for 5. RIGHT!? THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER!!1! (MLG sniper reference*)

Turning off the music only helps to an extent; you will still hear noises whenever he kills someone.

• Agree
Reactions: Fennie and Wasman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread