Rats Saxy Reworked Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Dayornight

Hi y'all,

I'm gonna be updating my latest rework of Rats Saxy (v1i) with some improvements soon. I'll post the trello down below so you can check for yourself. If you have anything else to add, feel free to do so!

Honestly these changes seem pretty neat, only one I don't see much point in is the health pack changes, as it'd only serve to make soldiers stronger than they already are.

Reactions: Dayornight
Honestly these changes seem pretty neat, only one I don't see much point in is the health pack changes, as it'd only serve to make soldiers stronger than they already are.
Are they really that strong? I saw a lot of soldiers with low health (due to rocket jumping) in the rounds I spectated... I might be wrong though

Are they really that strong? I saw a lot of soldiers with low health (due to rocket jumping) in the rounds I spectated... I might be wrong though
The issue with adding more hp is the soldiers that last to the end, its just 15 minutes of hale chasing a soldier between health kits, plus this gives the engineers a good reason to build dispensers.

The issue with adding more hp is the soldiers that last to the end, its just 15 minutes of hale chasing a soldier between health kits, plus this gives the engineers a good reason to build dispensers.
I see, i'll leave that health pack as a small one then!

• Friendly
Reactions: Heather
Oh hey I didn't know you played on Panda servers. Hello again! I'm the guy from Gamebanana who you asked permissions to copy some of my ideas.

Oh hey I didn't know you played on Panda servers. Hello again! I'm the guy from Gamebanana who you asked permissions to copy some of my ideas.
Hey! Yeah, I play here from time to time! ;)

Any person that wants to test the almost final version of my ratssaxy update, feel free to post something down below or add me on Steam. I want some small internal testing before making it public.

whats this???
3rd time someone reworked ratssaxxy? or something idk i lost track

I'm the same person who reworked it the first time. Just doing an overhaul. ;)

I like our current version of rataxxy

who made the other one???!

I did another version of ratssaxxy but didn't post it because of missing textures and errors even with packing with vide

I did another version of ratssaxxy but didn't post it because of missing textures and errors even with packing with vide

I can help you out with the packing if you want to. I use VIDE as well. Never had any issues with it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread