Rats Saxy Reworked Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Dayornight

Hi y'all,

I'm gonna be updating my latest rework of Rats Saxy (v1i) with some improvements soon. I'll post the trello down below so you can check for yourself. If you have anything else to add, feel free to do so!

Heather

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Donator
Honestly these changes seem pretty neat, only one I don't see much point in is the health pack changes, as it'd only serve to make soldiers stronger than they already are.

Reactions: Dayornight

Dayornight

Honestly these changes seem pretty neat, only one I don't see much point in is the health pack changes, as it'd only serve to make soldiers stronger than they already are.
Are they really that strong? I saw a lot of soldiers with low health (due to rocket jumping) in the rounds I spectated... I might be wrong though

Heather

Trial Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Trial Gameserver Admin
Donator
Are they really that strong? I saw a lot of soldiers with low health (due to rocket jumping) in the rounds I spectated... I might be wrong though
The issue with adding more hp is the soldiers that last to the end, its just 15 minutes of hale chasing a soldier between health kits, plus this gives the engineers a good reason to build dispensers.

Dayornight

The issue with adding more hp is the soldiers that last to the end, its just 15 minutes of hale chasing a soldier between health kits, plus this gives the engineers a good reason to build dispensers.
I see, i'll leave that health pack as a small one then!

• Friendly
Reactions: Heather

Falko

Oh hey I didn't know you played on Panda servers. Hello again! I'm the guy from Gamebanana who you asked permissions to copy some of my ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread