Declined Random Critz - Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you can stay a good distance away from reds and ask a blue to stay with you (I know it’s hard). it’s easier said than done but many things can be done to prevent it.
The first point of what I wrote was literally about how hard it is to avoid the reds all the time :|

• Dislike
Reactions: Solo
The first point of what I wrote was literally about how hard it is to avoid the reds all the time :|
and that can all be done within 30 seconds, cell doors don’t open right off when the game starts.

and that can all be done within 30 seconds, cell doors don’t open right off when the game starts.
just like example: mlcastle, on top of medic, armory. volcano does have levitated structures you can go on, alkatraz I’m sorry if you die in the cell area you suck. many maps have ways to distance yourself, some don’t like spacejail which doesn’t have much but still ways to distance yourself

just like example: mlcastle, on top of medic, armory. volcano does have levitated structures you can go on, alkatraz I’m sorry if you die in the cell area you suck. many maps have ways to distance yourself, some don’t like spacejail which doesn’t have much but still ways to distance yourself
what about corners,blu mini games,ammo spots? I just said that these are the most common spots not the cell area,and congrats you just proved my point of ‘unless you’re getting the high ground it’s easy for them to rush you in cell area’

• Dumb
Reactions: Mark! and vinny
what about corners,blu mini games,ammo spots? I just said that these are the most common spots not the cell area,and congrats you just proved my point of ‘unless you’re getting the high ground it’s easy for them to rush you in cell area’
corners: if you are talking about reds following you then just have them afk, if they rush you either run or have blues stall them as much as they can, if they uber you well stall them or run. mini games: red go in... close the door...? leave.... distance yourself... open door when done ... give orders... ammo spots: I’m guessing you’re talking about the really small hole reds can fit in, just shoot in that hole lmao. your argument has holes in every situation, either way this suggestion will be denied :twc:

• Agree
Reactions: Kazzy
corners: if you are talking about reds following you then just have them afk, if they rush you either run or have blues stall them as much as they can, if they uber you well stall them or run. mini games: red go in... close the door...? leave.... distance yourself... open door when done ... give orders... ammo spots: I’m guessing you’re talking about the really small hole reds can fit in, just shoot in that hole lmao. your argument has holes in every situation, either way this suggestion will be denied :twc:
Reds afk: You need an entire 2-3 seconds for them to stop,trust me I’ve encountered endless times where they don’t immediately afk and when I kill them others say I need to give them time,which ties back to my previous point being you can only hit them if they hit you since they can just rush you,already putting you in an disadvantage and having the chance to one shot you due to random crits
Close the door: many blu mini games don’t have buttons to close the doors but sensors like the ones in ml_castle or in space jail and buttons have a slight cooldown so you can’t immedietly close them
Ammo spots: How does shooting a hole help me catch the red inside the ammo spot? I’m talking about the big hidden ammo spots,like the hole near obby in orange,the tower in that map that has a big tic tac to etc

OK HOLY PECK CALM DOWN!
The suggestion is about removing random crits so I will prioritize that instead of "Buffing HP" and "Remove blue crits"

Now I'll ask why would you want random crits to be removed? It doesn't make a lot of sense since blues have 100% crits if warden is active. If you die as warden so be it, nobody is judging. Plus if you remove random crits then you basically are giving blues too much power. You can't pretty much complain about random crits if blues have 100% crits assuming if warden is alive
(totally not stolen by semicolon backslash xD).

In short: Keep it the way it is.

OK HOLY PECK CALM DOWN!
The suggestion is about removing random crits so I will prioritize that instead of "Buffing HP" and "Remove blue crits"

Now I'll ask why would you want random crits to be removed? It doesn't make a lot of sense since blues have 100% crits if warden is active. If you die as warden so be it, nobody is judging. Plus if you remove random crits then you basically are giving blues too much power. You can't pretty much complain about random crits if blues have 100% crits assuming if warden is alive
(totally not stolen by semicolon backslash xD).

In short: Keep it the way it is.
Relax it’s just a normal discussion nobody’s mad XD. But still,I’ve basically made a paragraph about why blus having crits are not a significant advantage if a red rushes a blu,but yeah since most people voted no on deleting random crits I’d respect that,maybe someday i would make a suggestion about buffing the hp but as I said that’s for another day lol

• Friendly
Reactions: TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread