Declined Pls make spies revolverjump (1 Viewer)

revolverjump?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

I've seen it on swipes' channel and it looks amazing. doesn't need to be a full rocket jump but like a detonator jump, so it isn't too overpowered
I have noticed that almost every class has something to help movement i.e rocketjumping, stickyjumping, charging, winger jumps, sniper melee climbing, and even super fast heavy gloves. only medic and spy do not have such items, i think that adding some verticality to his vsh/ff2 gameplay will fit perfectly with the movement-based playstyle spy already has. so please consider this.

Ofc not with the parachate, sry for the music too.
like you can see it'll need some tweaking too as to make it not too easy.

I would say that this can fit in kind of well, could maybe give a bit of chance to some spies.

Though, as in limitations, it could be 30 damage to yourself per revolver-jump and costing two bullets. I am not exactly an expert in suggesting limitations, this is all in my opinion.

Reactions: Brick
I dont know about this one, I usually play spy and I like it the way it is. I think this should be more of a FF2 thing then a VSH thing.

Questions?

-How much self-damage is 1 jump going to do?
-Are all revolvers going to get this?
-Isn't a bit overpowered on small maps with alot of health? Military etc.
-Is the regular health for spy going to get changed?

I am against this getting added mainly because spy would be getting too op, jumping in, backstabbing hale, jumping out.
This would be something like we already have, the soldier with marketgardener. Which in my eyes is enough damage if you look how fast its possible to beat hales on maps like military etc. I dont think we need another class dealing mass damage that easily.

Skilled spies already deal huge damage, I like the feeling of accomplishment pulling off 3+ matadors in a row on Hale, I don't think it needs to be made easier. It's a -1 from me.

I like how no FF2 people were tagged. Even one of the tags is "FF2" Poor FF2..
big joke

So personally I would not like to see this on either VSH or FF2. My reasoning behind this has been stated by the VSH people. Even from a FF2 standpoint, Spies can get massive damage with backstabs doing a lot. The Spy's mobility, in my eyes, is his ability to cloak and if you are using dead ringer then too bad because cloak is better
@Monster @TekkitFappit @IceSoul @LieväAutismi @Left 4 Zelda @Baka

I am totally against this.

Spy don't need such a mobility since they can easily be a pain in the butt almost every round. A revolver jump would only be a op addition to spy's kit.

Reactions: Geronimo and Brick
Yeaaah, actually, I agree with all the above posts so I'm going against this as well, I haven't thought too well.
Revolver jumping would indeed be too overpowered. and some of the other reasons but they're already stated above, so..

Spy still can fly with dead ringer and a boss hit. This is still too broken. We still have enough soldiers pyros and demos they like it to fly. So after read the opinion from the people they read it, this shouldnt be added.

Reactions: Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread