New Valve 'Switch' - Steam Deck (1 Viewer)

Valve created a Nintendo switch-like device that allows you to play all steam games on the go, including tf2 I believe. Unlike the Nintendo Switch, you can customize almost everything. The background, colors, etc. You can even change some key binds! There is also a mouse pad type of thing which you can use if the game you are playing does not work well with joy-sticks. I believe it comes in 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB. The prices for each are as follows:

64GB = $399
256GB = $529
512GB = $649

They're expensive but probably because they run all (or most) steam games and allow almost full customization.

The below media shows it in better detail.

A video that goes In-Detail and shows the Steam-Deck in person:

A website that goes In-Detail overt the Steam-Deck's specs, accessories, etc: https://www.pocket-lint.com/games/n...te-price-features-how-to-buy-preorder-reserve

The device is said to officially release in December of 2021, meaning you should probably be able to get one by then, but you can pre-order one right now I believe, or reserve one.

You can pre-order or reserve one here: https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck

Attachments

• ValveDeckPrices&Features.jpg
    ValveDeckPrices&Features.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 129
That actually sounds awesome, especially the thing with the customization. I'm not sure but it looks like if you want Windows on your Deck you have to set it up in a way that's hard for new PC-Users. It would be cool if you could select between booting into either Steam OS or Windows (if you have a license ofc).

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Yeee, im trying to get a reservation personally, probably gonna abandon my switch after this

All reds *shits aggressively* bombrush to 9 square
read this while I was at work, could not stop laughing and got weird looks at me lol
Yeee, im trying to get a reservation personally, probably gonna abandon my switch after this
its so expensive, but i can use it to play my final fantasy games on the go....

• Funny
Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
I can finally speedrun L4D2 on the go...

Users who are viewing this thread