Completed [JB] Rule Suggestion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you care so much about free days ending the round it’s not like it happens every round?
Cause it sucks when ur about to finish around and the round suddenly ends

Happens every free day round on volcano

Definitely annoying and feels like nothing you can do about it which is bad gameplay

Anything to make reds more miserable

I almost have to wonder, would it be honestly be more helpful to just remove non-warden guard invulnerability for Freedays, like Ian previously mentioned? I understand it was added to prevent accidental freekilling, but IMO the sparkling stars should be enough for guards who pay attention to tell they are Freedays and would prevent other problems, such as this suggestion for round secrets as well as round delay in the event that warden dies and the Freeday ends up as the last remaining RED.

I almost have to wonder, would it be honestly be more helpful to just remove non-warden guard invulnerability for Freedays, like Ian previously mentioned? I understand it was added to prevent accidental freekilling, but IMO the sparkling stars should be enough for guards who pay attention to tell they are Freedays and would prevent other problems, such as this suggestion for round secrets as well as round delay in the event that warden dies and the Freeday ends up as the last remaining RED.
I think this would lead to alot of guards freekilling freedays, since most are used to bait freedays and shoot them etc.
And not as fun for freedays etc trap guards in blu side minigames for a few seconds (longer is also considered freeday abuse and IS enforced)

Freedays are now prohibited from participating, or activating any round secrets.

Screenshot (1467).png

• Wow
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread