Completed [JB] Rule Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Black

Donator
I strongly remember the following being enforced by admins a few years ago.
Either this has changed or they just dont enforce it anymore, either way I would like a clarification on that in the rules.

Make it against the rules for Freedays to do Round ending secrets. Volcano Secret, Jailfort Boat, Alkatraz Boat

My Reason here being that if warden isnt close by they can just end the round without guards being able to stop them.
Also incase warden dies they aswell can simply finish the round without guards being able to stop them.

Also pretty annoying since there is basically nothing you can do about it unless the warden has to leave the reds, run across the entire map
and lose couple of minutes from the round with the risk of dying or just let it happen and let em win the round.

Addition to the rules : "Freedays are not allowed to do any secrets that lead to a round win."

I would consider this abuse of freeday. It's impossible for guards to stop a freeday from doing a secret unless the warden is constantly supervising the freeday. This should absolutely be against the rules. As it leads to unavoidable failrounds.

i think that should be a rule (i did that one time) but people would be PISSED if that got added so, it would be more of a "warden command"

"freedays, do not do secrets" or "freedays, stay close to warden"

I do not think freedays should be forced to stay near warden. I think a better solution is to add the ability for warden to remove freedays with plugin, but I know for sure its extremely improbable someone will code it.

How about the rule be changed to freedays attempting any secret is against the rules?

It's hard as warden having to babysit red team, imagine having to watch the freedays ontop trying to do secrets like the ones on quake!

How about the rule be changed to freedays attempting any secret leads to them being kos?
Its already KOS to begin with. Rebellers are rebellers, even if they were a freeday to start. Going in vents to armory is KOS for a freeday, and so is activating red round ending secrets. For example jkouts has a freeday, he gathers a gold ingot in medic on volcano. Jkouts is now KOS for rebelling.

• In Love
Reactions: jkouts5
Its already KOS to begin with. Rebellers are rebellers, even if they were a freeday to start. Going in vents to armory is KOS for a freeday, and so is activating red round ending secrets. For example jkouts has a freeday, he gathers a gold ingot in medic on volcano. Jkouts is now KOS for rebelling.
i changed my comment silly, not to be kos but be against rules

I will close this and clarify that freedays are still classified as rebellers for activating these secrets. But as it currently is, what Black said is already the case.
EDIT: Calassics comment was seconds before mine, and I dont want to write another reply.
Freedays should be allowed the freedom to do whatever, what would need to change in this situation is potentially allowing all of the blue team to hit them. Banning them because they want to activate a secret sounds a bit weird to me. Often times that is the entire reason people pick the LR in the first place. What I am saying is the particles should be kept but not the invulnerability to damage from blues.

But this imo is also freeday abuse, because guards have no way of Stoping them. Either let guards have the ability to kill freedays (shit idea) or make it against the rules (which it usually was enforced)

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
But this imo is also freeday abuse, because guards have no way of Stoping them. Either let guards have the ability to kill freedays (shit idea) or make it against the rules (which it usually was enforced)
I gotcha I just read the intention of the post wrong

Is your suggestion suggesting we put any map secrets, regardless of map ending or not, to be against the rules? If so you got a +1 from me.

I like calassics idea better because sometimes the main reason I choose freeday is to do the secret but not letting reds do the secret that are freeday and banning for freeday abuse like this ain't an actual jail bro

I do not think freedays should be forced to stay near warden. I think a better solution is to add the ability for warden to remove freedays with plugin, but I know for sure its extremely improbable someone will code it.
I'm surpised there isn't a plugin for that already, but if it was i could see people abusing that to make the ex-freeday kos for not following the warden rules, if you dont get what i mean by "following warden rules" is like "ex-freeday, you have until 8:10 to get to the other side of the map" (ex: volcano, a really big map)

If we're going the route where we have Freedays doing secrets become punishable (as in, more than just being KOS), I'm going to say Black's initial suggestion works fine, by only making map-ending secrets (exploding room on Volcano and the boats on Jailfort and Alkatraz) punishable for Freedays. Trying to make ammo secrets punishable is useless because Freedays getting ammo secrets is no different than them breaking into Armory and getting ammo.

Actually minor question, but do the Sentries in the Alkatraz secret target Freedays?

Can’t we just make it so that breaking breakables or picking up certain items removes your freeday? Or is that only a redux thing

Is your suggestion suggesting we put any map secrets, regardless of map ending or not, to be against the rules? If so you got a +1 from me.
My first Intention Was only map ending secrets, but if I think about it, all should be against rules because i could see the quake invis and anti crit being yoinked and leaving actual rebellers with nothing to grab (they would be allowed to do those if they got their freeday Status removed somehow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread