Completed Freak Fortress 2 | Removal of Roll the Dice [Poll] (1 Viewer)

Should the "Roll the Dice" plug-in be removed from Freak Fortress 2 on Panda?

• Keep RTD as it is.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Remove Insta-kill.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Remove Toxic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove both Insta-kill and Toxic

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Baby Admin, no rights to edit thread.
It is sad day.
--
Please edit a line in what says: No, I want to have Insta-kills/Toxic removed only.

Thank you ~

Seeing how this might result in a change of the poll options, might I suggest making the options as such:
1. Keeping RTD as it is
2. Removing Insta-kill
3. Removing Toxic
4. Removing both Insta-kill and Toxic

(Personally I think I can get behind removing insta-kill, but I think we should keep toxic considering either the hale can rage, or super jump/tele away from that, or just run away outright since the hales are most of the time faster than the normal player and can avoid the small radius of toxic anyway)

What happened with the 'Suggestion/modification for this Topic?
Someone edit and change the poll, or please make a new one @Wolf

Last edited:
Edited the poll. Im not sure if thats how you guys wanted the new poll to look like. Tell me if something needs to be changed.
I had to reset the votes since othervise the votes would have been left on the two first options.

• Winner
Reactions: Wolf and Madact
Edited the poll. Im not sure if thats how you guys wanted the new poll to look like. Tell me if something needs to be changed.
I had to reset the votes since othervise the votes would have been left on the two first options.
that should work out.
Thank you

i got a freshier version ready to test before deployment.
thus guys who want to test it hit me up on steam today.

15 people actually voted on this poll. I would find it unfair if only so little people voted on this poll. I think this poll is inaccurate to all what I have seen with RTD, so maybe get a BIGGER vote for us and then that will decide RTD's fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
In total, 15 people actually voted on this poll. I would find it unfair if only so little people voted on this poll. I think this poll is inaccurate to all what I have seen with RTD, so maybe get a BIGGER vote for us and then that will decide RTD's fate.
Little late for that

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
update will be pushed to the FF2/VSH server today once i fixed a small issue there.
any other servers (DB/Duel etc.) have already the new version installed.

Bumping to hear the progress on this since... well... It's been definitely much longer than a day ecksdee

I suppose we can close this. The new rtd system should be applied soon...or not?

New rtd is introduced in ff2 x10, still waiting it tho...

Is it possible to remove both Toxic and Insta Kills effects in the VSH server too?

Agreed, this poll might aswell count for the original game mode since it is more balanced there and thus should definitely should not rely on luck.
(adding it to the first place is questionable as some players want to use the chance they get every 20 round they can play boss to play a balanced game, but hey, we still have this goomba-thingy...)

• Agree
Reactions: Falkì
This whole RTD Thing shouldn't be getting removed at all. Once you rtd your facing Badluck or Goodluck 50% Chance. We already have 2 of the partially same bad role. Timebomb is "Explodes" Twin. Either RTD For a Good roll or give your own self badluck for such roll you make. RTD is your decision. Toxic + Instakills only last 10 Seconds Which hale could easily run away from. while instakills is much of a problem it is also based off your class and location if you can even find or see the hale. They both last quickly as Toxic is a Easy escape and Avoidable by uber rage. i recommend if you're going to remove instakills consider removing Timebomb or explode.

This whole RTD Thing shouldn't be getting removed at all. Once you rtd your facing Badluck or Goodluck 50% Chance. We already have 2 of the partially same bad role. Timebomb is "Explodes" Twin. Either RTD For a Good roll or give your own self badluck for such roll you make. RTD is your decision. Toxic + Instakills only last 10 Seconds Which hale could easily run away from. while instakills is much of a problem it is also based off your class and location if you can even find or see the hale. They both last quickly as Toxic is a Easy escape and Avoidable by uber rage. i recommend if you're going to remove instakills consider removing Timebomb or explode.
You read only the title, didn't you?

ye lel i read back and saw you made the same response but meh mine has more explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread