Completed Freak Fortress 2 | Removal of Roll the Dice [Poll] (1 Viewer)

Should the "Roll the Dice" plug-in be removed from Freak Fortress 2 on Panda?

• Keep RTD as it is.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Remove Insta-kill.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Remove Toxic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove both Insta-kill and Toxic

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RTD on Jailbreak with a 99.999% chance of getting toxic for the red team.

Reactions: Madact
Is it possible to Edit our current RTD so Toxic and Insta kills can be removed?

OFC it is, it's how RTD 4 (Noclip) is edited out. RTD is customize-able. Maybe we should modify the poll (or make a new thread) with this new option if you are interested?

I'm not sure about that. Something like that...regulars might not like it >.<
Honestly FF2 just needs new content for the regulars who are bored of what is on offer. They need the new bosses that would be nice to play around with. Unfortunately, I think people are busy :s

Reactions: Uncodex
OFC it is, it's how RTD 4 (Noclip) is edited out. RTD is customize-able. Maybe we should modify the poll (or make a new thread) with this new option if you are interested?

I'm not sure about that. Something like that...regulars might not like it >.<
Honestly FF2 just needs new content for the regulars who are bored of what is on offer. They need the new bosses that would be nice to play around with. Unfortunately, I think people are busy :s

Well, people want new content and I can see why.
But we have to be carefull with that since It's better to have some balanced Bosses added, because adding a boss is one thing.. Removing them seems to be a issue sometimes. (or it takes a long time)

I think Removing Toxic and Insta kills is a nice halfway go to with this poll.

Seeing how this might result in a change of the poll options, might I suggest making the options as such:
1. Keeping RTD as it is
2. Removing Insta-kill
3. Removing Toxic
4. Removing both Insta-kill and Toxic

(Personally I think I can get behind removing insta-kill, but I think we should keep toxic considering either the hale can rage, or super jump/tele away from that, or just run away outright since the hales are most of the time faster than the normal player and can avoid the small radius of toxic anyway)

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
@Wolf
Can you edit your own poll or do you need me to do it? o3o

I am Baby Admin, no rights to edit thread.
It is sad day.
--
Please edit a line in what says: No, I want to have Insta-kills/Toxic removed only.

Thank you ~

Personally, I'd agree here in the region of removing certain RTDs. While something such as Drugged or Nostalgia may not influence gameplay much, a well-timed Toxic/Instakill, or even Lucky Sandvich can completely sway the flow of the game and very quickly ruin the turn of a player being a Boss - which is plain unfair and no fun.

Personally, I advocate for for the boss to be unable to RTD, and the removal of Instakill, Toxic, Lucky Sandvich and Spawn Sentry.

Thanks for your time.

I really am not in favor of setting the vote to consider removing both Toxic/Insta outright, I think it would be more thorough if we had them as separate options to go along with both.

I don't play with to receive a rank and compete for the top position. If I lose I lose so it's probably why I've never minded RTD.
If I lose I lose
If I lose I lose
This is the right spirit, even if I'm the third in the top ten, I totally don't complain if I lose. This should be the thing who must be understood. Better to explain, if you define yourself a "skilled player" (I know the most part of the peeps there do), seeing the lethal rtd actived by someone, is some sort of challenge: escaping the death, in the best way you can do to test your abilities.
Is it possible to Edit our current RTD so Toxic and Insta kills can be removed?
What if of instead removing those rolls, kevin just edits them to a lower power?
And if you would play for fun, how about the many plug-ins who have random Scream Fortress spells to deploy.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/new-bosses-and-feautures-for-ff2.8606/

You do realise that it takes less than 10 minutes to add/remove/edit a boss, right? A LOT less. Nothing to do with this particular thread, just saying...

What if of instead removing those rolls, kevin just edits them to a lower power?

You mean like Rolling crits?
Well, I don't mind people rolling that more oftenly.
Maybe even edit it that it will last longer.
--
Oh I don't care about Points and GameMe personally, Don't even care if it will be removed from Panda.
But I want to have fair game' trying to team up against a boss and have a good and fun match.

Insta kills are just not fun to play with' there is no game.
People wacking the hale because they rolled lucky sandvich or a soldier blasting the hale off since he rolled crits is some kind of game/entertainment' I can dig into that.

Lower?
You mean making them useless, so having them would be unnecessary at the end? Ok

Better to explain, if you define yourself a "skilled player" (I know the most part of the peeps there do), seeing the lethal rtd actived by someone, is some sort of challenge

Some sort of challenge? Skilled Player - most part of the peeps there do??
It's unfair, not a fucking challenge. You need to differ at this point.

Last edited:
You mean like Rolling crits?
Well, I don't mind people rolling that more oftenly.
Maybe even edit it that it will last longer.
--
Oh I don't care about Points and GameMe personally, Don't even care if it will be removed from Panda.
But I want to have fair game' trying to team up against a boss and have a good and fun match.

Insta kills are just not fun to play with' there is no game.
People wacking the hale because they rolled lucky sandvich or a soldier blasting the hale off since he rolled crits is some kind of game/entertainment' I can dig into that.
Not exactly rolling critz. I meant: lowering the power of toxic, like 300 damage a second instead of 900. And for instakill same, 300 damage for every hit sent to the hale.

It should explain everything.

It's a fun wacky gamemode, I would like to agree to that.
But it still has the objective to beat the hale by teamwork and all.

And I just can't see where the fun lies in "insta kills"
A nice way to make this gamemode more wacky and fun is to give weird stats to weapons nobody uses.

Why not reduce the duration of both insta-kill and toxic, that way, it would probably make it so if you're trying to get those 2, you'd need to be around the boss to make it effective, to prevent lengthening the round. RTD is luck based anyway. I usually get bad rolls and good rps luck and vice versa. Still, RTD is fair game.

Still, RTD is fair game.
Killing the Boss within 3 seconds?
Yeah, that sounds fair, how can I even question that.

Yeah, why don't we all try and bring back stuff like the Short Circuit stun? That totally worked out lol.
This post -
'very good joke, that doesn't take the seriousness of this Topic at all.

Tbh, I don't see any valid points here.
"I piss of the Boss by rolling Insta and killing him"
"or rolling godmode for surviving a situation without doing anything to prevent it"
And that's pretty much it. The only points (?) I got so far.

Killing the Boss within 3 seconds?
Yeah, that sounds fair, how can I even question that.

This post -
'very good joke, that doesn't take the seriousness of this Topic at all.

Tbh, I don't see any valid points here.
"I piss of the Boss by rolling Insta and killing him"
"or rolling godmode for surviving a situation without doing anything to prevent it"
And that's pretty much it. The only points (?) I got so far.

Uncodex your heart is in a good place but it's just a game with a lots of teens on it, don't take it too seriously'
Don't Bash Pat so much like that, he just expresses his opinion. I don't really agree on keeping the two rolls but I can't change his opinion I already informed how the RTD acts like and he disagrees.

I think ways to annoy the boss is more needed then... insta killing him perhaps without any effort to it?
Maybe people think Bosses win most of the time and RTD is one of the solutions to balance it out?
A bad balance way I would say if that would be the case'

Reactions: Uncodex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread