Completed [FF2/VSH] Add vsh_island_outpost (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Hello! This is a jungle-themed map that I recently finished and I think it could be a good addition to panda servers.

I learned a lot after months of updating vsh_prison and hopefully this map doesn't have any... major issues.

20230818031508_1.jpg
20230818031517_1.jpg

Looks nice, would definitely be worth trying.

Since there are crocodiles in the water, I'm assuming reds will get insta gibbed if the go for a swim?
What about hale? Does he get tp'd out or does he get the super duper jump?
I would say most hales tend to struggle with getting out of large bodies of water due to knockback, which is why I'm generally iffy about maps including them at all.

I am curious about the placement and size of health and ammo packs. I could only see them in a single preview image on gamebanana, though that spot seemed pretty fair for medium health.
I hope there won't be too many health kits out in the open, imo medium and large health should always be in risky and enclosed areas.

Looks nice, would definitely be worth trying.

Since there are crocodiles in the water, I'm assuming reds will get insta gibbed if the go for a swim?
What about hale? Does he get tp'd out or does he get the super duper jump?
I would say most hales tend to struggle with getting out of large bodies of water due to knockback, which is why I'm generally iffy about maps including them at all.

I am curious about the placement and size of health and ammo packs. I could only see them in a single preview image on gamebanana, though that spot seemed pretty fair for medium health.
I hope there won't be too many health kits out in the open, imo medium and large health should always be in risky and enclosed areas.
Reds get insta-killed after falling into the water, hale takes no damage and gets tp'd to the capture point.

So there are in total 4 medium health packs, 4 medium ammo packs and one small ammo pack. Two of the health & ammo packs are out in the open, everything else is in buildings.

• Informative
Reactions: Heather and Abject
Reds get insta-killed after falling into the water, hale takes no damage and gets tp'd to the capture point.

So there are in total 4 medium health packs, 4 medium ammo packs and one small ammo pack. Two of the health & ammo packs are out in the open, everything else is in buildings.
Hope that they're seperated since certain classes will abuse it to recover(aka spies, Soldiers, Demos)

(Ammo/Health seperated from the other)
Or maybe 2 seperated and 2 brought together, Idk.

Looks like a refreshing map that doesn't seem too problematic, would love this.

Released update v1c:

• Adjusted health & ammo pack locations so they're not too close to each other
  • Added func_nobuild to the boat at red spawn
  • Lighting adjustments
  • Some texture changes
  • 3D skybox improvements
  • Clipping improvements throughout the map

Reactions: Otis and Aerial
map has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread