Completed FF2 - Add Damage Reduction on Rage to specific Hales. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
So since the Rock can get pretty easily fricked even in his Rage, i thought about giving him a Ability on RAGE where he takes as an example, 30% less damage or even more, depends, however, his RAGE duration would be decreased to balance it out.
I also want to give this Ability to The Zerstorer and Seeman.

As an Example for The Rock:
"abilityX"
{
"name" "special_resistance"
"arg0" "0" // Activate on rage.
"arg1" "0.30" // Damage reduction. 1.0 = 100% damage reduction | 0.0 = 0% damage reduction
"arg2" "10.0" // Rage duration in seconds.
"plugin_name" "ffuber_damage_reduction"
}

No Poll yet as there may be things to discuss.

@Kruphixx If you want you can tag some regulars or all of them If they have a Forum Account to state their opinion.

Reactions: Loki. and Texan
The rock just needs reduced cooldown on his super jump during rage to catch scouts and soldiers, otherwise I believe he is fine.

I dont think zerstører or seeman need a high dmg reduction on rage, on most maps there is cover to rage in that can hit a decent amount of players while reducing the damage you take whilst vulnerable, though I wouldn't mind if something minor like 25% is given in case the map or circumstances force you into doing risky rages.

As someone who used to play ff2 a lot, I think this is a good idea. Zerk and Seeman definitely need this (take damage way to easily during rages), The Rock less so. could perhaps try 33% damage reduction and see how it goes for the 2?

The rock just needs reduced cooldown on his super jump during rage to catch scouts and soldiers, otherwise I believe he is fine.

I dont think zerstører or seeman need a high dmg reduction on rage, on most maps there is cover to rage in that can hit a decent amount of players while reducing the damage you take whilst vulnerable, though I wouldn't mind if something minor like 25% is given in case the map or circumstances force you into doing risky rages.
I can possibly make it so that when he rages that his Cooldown will be reduced to like 1.5 seconds and then back to normal once it ends

I can possibly make it so that when he rages that his Cooldown will be reduced to like 1.5 seconds and then back to normal once it ends
I think a 3 second cooldown with a 1 second charge up is the fastest possible super jump without allowing the hale to fly, that would be nice for The Rock™ to have during his rage.

agreed but if you buff zerstorer fix his infinite melee thing which is pure bullshit

agreed but if you buff zerstorer fix his infinite melee thing which is pure bullshit
already fixed once Kevin is going to upload the changes.

• Love
Reactions: Chupa
I definitely agree on adding this to atleast zerstorer, but I'd prefer for it to be on the rock and seeman aswell since they suffer a lot even if played decently well.

20220515172808_1.jpg

Majority is in favor of applying the new ability to all these bosses.

Task #236 - [FF2] Add Damage Reduction on Rage to specific Hales

Reactions: Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread