Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here in this thread you say that others are wrong, you're basically calling them liars.

And right here you are provoking, almost insulting. I know it doesn't directly insult others, but it basically means that we're stupid for saying those things and having an eye on the past.

First of all, the admins have to look at the past and what happened to see if you're "worthy" an unban or not. Second of all then seeing you calling people liars and provoking others worsens your chance of getting unbanned. Honestly, what the hell?

To me and probably some others you clearly didn't improve at all.
I said what I had to say. Admins I'm just like Nitro leaving this to you guys.

Listen im just a dumb 17 year old whit very bad experience in english it's anoying to be called a lier when im not trying to lie but still be called a lier when i say im just saying whatever i remember ok?.

Looking back in the past have been done on a OLD appeal i made now it's been 7 months and during 7 months allot have changed...me and everything around everyone in general so you are being negative by thinking the way you are thinking that the staff must look back to see if he or she is worthy or not. this is the words of cammy-> let the people deside. so far 1-2 agrees 1* im not sure if more but give me a chance man... it's been 7 LOOOONG months and changes have been made.

im just intrested in joining back because the community is a great place whit staff who knows what they are doing and what not...

vote yes...get me unbanned ... and see how i am on the servers... 1 rule broken and im out... from anything that have to do whit the panda community.

im not trying to be rude... or a liar ... im being as honest as i can by saying what i remember.

Im not SURE how to respond in another way ok? that is the problem im having... im that type who tries to think whats good to say or not to prevent sonding stupid...

• Dislike
Reactions: Deep
don't you people see what im trying to say here? for a extra chance... of coming back and if a rule is broken then im just dust flying around the website / group unable to get back -ever-

and ban me from guards so i can't abuse or kill*

im giving up from here on out. im just gona sit down and see if i get unbanned or not. it's so dumb of people to not see change whitin others after being banned forever in 7 months

Okay I have one last thing to say; You're stubborn and you don't realize what you're doing wrong right now.
Try thinking about your posts before posting it.

• Useful
Reactions: ♣OVER♣Hades
I must say though, believe it or not, he has pretty much put a lot of effort into proving his point here. I know his grammar isn't brilliant and maybe his points are / aren't valid enough but you've gotta admire some effort has gone towards defending himself. Would he go through all this trouble just to break the rules again?

If he does get unbanned, it's more work for the jailbreak staff to handle as he will need monitoring to make sure he keeps to his word. I don't visit the jailbreak server enough to have my say or help on the matter.

I'd rather not hand them more work, as they are pretty much overworked with other things. Same with dodgeball, poor souls :(
So really depends on Cammy, Swaggy and maybe even Stubb. If you feel you can keep an extra eye on him lads, I say go for it. If not, don't bother.

i have been looking trough other ban appeals and allot of staff is giving +1 chance or 1 up for them to be unbanned because he/she was banned for 7months or less so im hoping people can stand up and see that 7 months of rehab or whatever you want to call it is enough for me to kinda get a slap in the face and not do the things i did again

i think this is important... to give people a extra chance after months of ban and comes back and never gives up to get unbanned it's great because that is kinda proof of change. like me ... i used quite allot of time yesterday to type what i typed rigth here on this ban appeal... yes i was awake for hours trying to sort this out. and since cammy says that i have to wait for people to respond about the ban appeal wich i think is fair is kinda going too slow atm ... it's only 2 more days and when those 2 days have passed then this appeal is dead and i have to retry on a new ban appeal wich is hard for me to make due to the grammar and other things.

thank you for reading this post!

I'm staying with my answer that I'm against this unban, also your situation isn't the same with some other people so don't go and compare yourself with other people who appealed after 7 months.

I will also say this not a fiber in my body believes that you have changed in 7 months, I have heard this excuses to much + the fact you've lied in your appeal makes me against it even more. All the things you did is because you have no respect for the rules and even disliked certain players that much that you would break the rules for it.

I'm staying with my answer that I'm against this unban, also your situation isn't the same with some other people so don't go and compare yourself with other people who appealed after 7 months.

I will also say this not a fiber in my body believes that you have changed in 7 months, I have heard this excuses to much + the fact you've lied in your appeal makes me against it even more. All the things you did is because you have no respect for the rules and even disliked certain players that much that you would break the rules for it.

this is dumb... and makes me sad... to be honest whit you... im not trying to lie maybe i should write it in caps -> IM WRITING FROM WHAT I REMEMBER and how am i ''lying'' when i clearly did show all the reasons of my ban?

just because it's a excuse that have happened a few times whit other people doesn't mean it's the same whit me man... im a different person and so are the others nobody is the same and the way everyone thinks and or does is way different than mine and yours.

you go back in time to what happened and take that and drag it here and just space out and say that you are against this ban appeal whitout checking whit your own eyes if i have changed for reals or not.

I swear that im trying to not Lie about anything im trying to be HONEST as much as i can from what i remember back in 2015 whit 0 videos or logs ... and that isn't easy

It's been 7 months ago and now you appeal, you haven't appealed a single time for the other times you got banned but when you got permed you start caring.

If you cared about not getting banned, you would have appealed with every ban and changed your behavior accordingly so it wouldn't happen again but as I said you didn't do that you waited until your perm, you could have even changed yourself on your own but you didn't do that.

But now here you are 7 months after getting permed and you appeal, in all seriousness time to go through some stuff you said.

ok im getting pissed of whenever you or anyone say that i did it to prevent cammy from winning that is 100% wrong!.

what happened was that we argued yea... i never hated him i never atempted to make anyone LOSE i was looking at where they all was and i could se they were a litle further behind so i shoot the rocket why?! i don't know... my brain shut off or something and filled up whit allot Stupidity and immaturity and they came faster than i thought so PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT I DID IT ON PURPOSE for the love of god i did not!.

You said you don't remember everything correctly though here you talk like you still know it perfectly even though it is obvious that you're blatantly lying. Also you say you never did it because of Cammy even though when I muted him you kept trying to provoke him through chat to get him even more pissed.

if it was cammy or someone else i pissed of then im sorry ... there is no need to be angry over a stupid minigame ... if i say ive changed then i have changed and to prove that i have changed i would need a second chance*

You don't need a second chance, you had enough chances but you didn't take those. As you can see below.

35e27c908d0fd2fd1908a7d2b3d2ba61.png

I was young, stupid, immature and too lazy to read the rules for that im sorry and once i get unbanned if there is a chance of it then il take time to read the rules more carefully. the JB server is a amazing server and tbh i wasn't the only one back then that abused stuff whenever there was 0 staff online.

You were young, it has been 7 months ago not much about your age has changed maybe 1 year but that has nothing to do with the way you act at all, you acted this way because of you as a person.

I have HDHD and im sure if that have much to say and a problem whit grammar. i didn't do this because 0 staff was on or because i enjoyed killing. it was a problem i was having as if i ate allot of candy and got realy hyper + once i made 1 mistake at first then everyone spread negativity towards me for the first time wich caused me to go berserk or something.

You're using HDHD as an excuse for the way you act as again it's you as a person who has caused yourself to break the rules not that.

tbh i have changed but you are blind and lazy to not take the chance to see it whit your own eyes.

thank you so much mr.staff for the I pass vote (not trying to be sarcastic or rude....you are kinda rude though ;( )

but whatever you made your vote... you can leave this ban appeal and live a peacefull life :)

another chance from the other people would make me happy... and get myself togheter and never repeat my mistakes ever again.

and i think i made a appeal back then explaining things about what happened or something but i gave up after long amounts of comments that shielded me away or something i don't know

it's not about denying it's about seeing if this person realy changed because LET ME REMIND YOU! that this was back in 2015 and now it's 2016 it's been 7 months... allot of people for whatever crime they have done can change in 7 months.

and you know what? ->fuck it<- you say im lying ... fine let's say i am... i have given up on that part trying to explain that all i did was just typing what i remember from that day and a stupid box of bans wouldn't helped the way i needed it too.

let's be honest... you hate me, wolf hate me and cammy hates me even though he let me have a chance of letting the people choose wich is a sloooooow process.

wich means Cammy maybe believe that i have changed? i don't know...

but you are so foolishly blind Swaggy to not even think about having me 1 day back into the server and see if i have changed or not nononono all you say is because of this and this shown in these bans i think you'll never change. it's your opinion yea i know

tbh i have changed but you are blind and lazy to not take the chance to see it whit your own eyes.

thank you so much mr.staff for the I pass vote (not trying to be sarcastic or rude....you are kinda rude though ;( )

but whatever you made your vote... you can leave this ban appeal and live a peacefull life :)

another chance from the other people would make me happy... and get myself togheter and never repeat my mistakes ever again.

and i think i made a appeal back then explaining things about what happened or something but i gave up after long amounts of comments that shielded me away or something i don't know

it's not about denying it's about seeing if this person realy changed because LET ME REMIND YOU! that this was back in 2015 and now it's 2016 it's been 7 months... allot of people for whatever crime they have done can change in 7 months.

and you know what? ->fuck it<- you say im lying ... fine let's say i am... i have given up on that part trying to explain that all i did was just typing what i remember from that day and a stupid box of bans wouldn't helped the way i needed it too.

let's be honest... you hate me, wolf hate me and cammy hates me even though he let me have a chance of letting the people choose wich is a sloooooow process.

wich means Cammy maybe believe that i have changed? i don't know...

but you are so foolishly blind Swaggy to not even think about having me 1 day back into the server and see if i have changed or not nononono all you say is because of this and this shown in these bans i think you'll never change. it's your opinion yea i know

i saw you calling his opinion dumb m8 nice removal xD

and you are a fool to not look back at my correction towards the HDHD comment i wrote a new one after that saying something else*** whit 3*** god damnit take a look at that would ya?

and you are a fool to not look back at my correction towards the HDHD comment i wrote a new one after that saying something else*** whit 3*** god damnit take a look at that would ya?

HDHD is not an excuse. plus anyone can claim it. someone who is toxic can claim he has tourettes or idk

i saw you calling his opinion dumb m8 nice removal xD

i called him dumb and his entire opinion dumb yes. and i re-replyed that back because for some reason i could only see a box... not mine but his reply so i just added it in a different way

0cd98145393435c688b84d524be2c37d.png

You haven't changed at all you will attack anyone who has a negative opinion against you and not only that you remove your message and change it so no one will see it.

How more people are against your unban how more aggressive you become which shows me you're still the same.

Also indeed my opinion is dumb because well it's against your appeal

• Winner
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
i called him dumb and his entire opinion dumb yes. and i re-replyed that back because for some reason i could only see a box... not mine but his reply so i just added it in a different way

Calling people dumb because they are againts your unban when YOU are on trial.. Way to go

Read this whitout skipping. the HDHD part was written by mistake so i re wrote that ... open your eyes for yourself to see -> Not sure*** if HDHD have something to say*** sorry spell mistake***

Do you mean ADHD by any chance? Because when I look up HDHD it comes up with gene splicing?

Calling people dumb because they are againts your unban when YOU are on trial.. Way to go

Because you all hate me i know that part... you try anything you can to prevent me from getting back and show that i have changed whit your perfection in English upon me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread