Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣OVER♣Hades

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:38156043&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
♣OVER♣ Hades/Hades.

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:38156043

Date and Time of the Ban
12-15-15 20:16

Reason about the Ban
Insulting players over the microphone and in chat (more then 1), Blu team Teamkilling, Being Toxic in general, Commanding player to break the rules in BLU, Insulting and disrespect Admin in action. (perm banned since his long list of bans and comms, player won't learn from his mistakes, we hope to see a explaination thread soon)

Admin that Banned you
Wolf

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute

I look back at my mistakes. i don't know what to say to realy get unbanned after what i have done... i realise that everything that happened back in 12-15-15 was the most stupidest day of my life... and im not talking about the ban but my stupidity. it all began whit me running around as a guard not realy knowing how big the Panda community was and i was a immature brat to put it in a way... realy realy immature and blind to not be able to see what i did was wrong. But i have been looking at the ban appeal for some time and been thinking for a while... and i have managed to get more mature than before. so i am hoping to get a new chance and i do realise that i have been banned countless of times from 4-5 to 12 hours...

so im writing this appeal even though i think i made another appeal ... for a new chance... btw im so so sorry for acting foolishly towards other players and break the rules. but i swear i swear! that i have changed... i have changed allot i have become more mature talking to friends and just chilling taking everything calm. i can promise to everyone that hates me that i have changed. But enough of my life... i just want to say sorry and please give me a New chance instead of just declining this appeal. I am allso sorry for torturing you by reading this fantastic Grammar.

But for all siriusness ... i have changed... changed allot by getting tortured by my friends whom joined the panda servers x3. and like i said ... my maturity have changed and i am no longer intrested in being a Troll, Toxic, Piece of garbage person ever again. after being banned at this amount i can clearly see that a new chance is ... rare to get but anyway thanks for taking time to read this :).

Reactions: Persi and Redspike
forgot to add that the ban is permanent but i hope that can grow into a permanent scar :p

Okay so lets start with your first most notable moment that I've seen of you breaking rules. You've been breaking rules for a while therefor Cammy complaining when you went to to Blu, it was obvious to everyone that neither you or Cammy liked each other. (so don't go and say that Cammy disliked you cause you disliked him to)

You then without any thinking shot a direct hit rocket in a a mariokart minigame seeingCammy would win, killing Cammy and some other players in the progress, your excuse at the time was "Oh sorry, my mistake", Cammy got muted for the reason that he would say shit he would regret and would get him in trouble but in place of letting it go you kept trying to provoke him through chat to get him even more angry.

This all wasn't a act of stupidity this was purely done to make someone you disliked mad.

I'm am completely against this appeal, not only am I sure he hasn't learned a thing he also uses the same excuses to get unbanned like everybody else. What you have done has nothing to do with being mature or not, it has to do with you as a person.

• Informative
Reactions: superfart435
Okay so lets start with your first most notable moment that I've seen of you breaking rules. You've been breaking rules for a while therefor Cammy complaining when you went to to Blu, it was obvious to everyone that neither you or Cammy liked each other. (so don't go and say that Cammy disliked you cause you disliked him to)

You then without any thinking shot a direct hit rocket in a a mariokart minigame seeingCammy would win, killing Cammy and some other players in the progress, your excuse at the time was "Oh sorry, my mistake", Cammy got muted for the reason that he would say shit he would regret and would get him in trouble but in place of letting it go you kept trying to provoke him through chat to get him even more angry.

This all wasn't a act of stupidity this was purely done to make someone you disliked mad.

I'm am completely against this appeal, not only am I sure he hasn't learned a thing he also uses the same excuses to get unbanned like everybody else. What you have done has nothing to do with being mature or not, it has to do with you as a person.

ok im getting pissed of whenever you or anyone say that i did it to prevent cammy from winning that is 100% wrong!.

what happened was that we argued yea... i never hated him i never atempted to make anyone LOSE i was looking at where they all was and i could se they were a litle further behind so i shoot the rocket why?! i don't know... my brain shut off or something and filled up whit allot Stupidity and immaturity and they came faster than i thought so PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT I DID IT ON PURPOSE for the love of god i did not!.

That is where i added maturity because i was stupid and yea im not sure how to explain it... but I never ment to hit anyone... i know it sounds stupid! but i was looking at where everyone was at first before i shoot and in my perspective i could see everyone was under a tunnel so i was like ok this rocket is far and i wanted to fire it... why!? i don't know! but i never ment to hit anyone nor that person

Giving me a new chance to see my improvments instead of Declining this appeal would be better. you are staff and if i ever abuse any rule ever again the re perma ban me. like i said somewhere in this appeal... i swear to not break the rules again... ever.

ok im getting pissed of whenever you or anyone say that i did it to prevent cammy from winning that is 100% wrong!.

what happened was that we argued yea... i never hated him i never atempted to make anyone LOSE i was looking at where they all was and i could se they were a litle further behind so i shoot the rocket why?! i don't know... my brain shut off or something and filled up whit allot Stupidity and immaturity and they came faster than i thought so PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT I DID IT ON PURPOSE for the love of god i did not!.

That is where i added maturity because i was stupid and yea im not sure how to explain it... but I never ment to hit anyone... i know it sounds stupid! but i was looking at where everyone was at first before i shoot and in my perspective i could see everyone was under a tunnel so i was like ok this rocket is far and i wanted to fire it... why!? i don't know! but i never ment to hit anyone nor that person

Mind If I say that that is only your side of the story. I think @Cammy Has more to add to the story.

And the fact that you broke the rules "You've been breaking rules for a while therefor Cammy complaining when you went to to Blu" doesn't make your point really good. Or beliveable.

it's been months people... and people change each day and learn new things. i have learned to respect others and take things calm and not just rage at them like i did back in the jailbreak server.

instead of Declining this Appeal ... give me a New chance ... a new beginning and if i abuse or say something wrong towards others then ban me forever and even from this bloody website.

and im not making this appeal to get back on the server and be a dick towards others or the person i argued whit wich is over whit. this should be a Blank Paper ... a new beginning.

Mind If I say that that is only your side of the story. I think @Cammy Has more to add to the story.

And the fact that you broke the rules "You've been breaking rules for a while therefor Cammy complaining when you went to to Blu" doesn't make your point really good. Or beliveable.

is there realy that big of a problem for you people to add just 1 extra chance? the ban have lasted for months i mean screw what happened back then it's just a argument it's not like someone commited suicide or something ... im asking for a new chance of redemption Blank Paper that need to be re written on and if i screw it up then permanently ban me from anything whitin the Panda community.

if it was cammy or someone else i pissed of then im sorry ... there is no need to be angry over a stupid minigame ... if i say ive changed then i have changed and to prove that i have changed i would need a second chance*

• Disagree
Reactions: Nitro4D
is there realy that big of a problem for you people to add just 1 extra chance? the ban have lasted for months i mean screw what happened back then it's just a argument it's not like someone commited suicide or something ... im asking for a new chance of redemption Blank Paper that need to be re written on and if i screw it up then permanently ban me from anything whitin the Panda community.

If one person can have a second chance other people can have one aswel. You figure out the rest. We can't give away "Second chance's"

not a second chance but a Extra chance* the last one

I've made my point. I am out of this appeal. I'll leave it to the admin's. I would say no. You know why.

If one person can have a second chance other people can have one aswel. You figure out the rest. We can't give away "Second chance's"

I know that if 1 gets a second chance then everyone would have tobut i have waited for months whit friends begging me to join them to the panda servers where i multiple of times have to explain to them that im banned from every panda servers.

im not like everyone getting banned permanently on this place... i have seen most complaints about nude sprays... or other stuff that just doesn't add up.

I've made my point. I am out of this appeal. I'll leave it to the admin's. I would say no. You know why.

Thank you for your response towards this appeal. have a nice day :)

I would like to add that you did not got banned only for this, you contantly broke rules especially when no admin was on the server. You blatanly ignored the rules and you even said that you don't care about them. You didn't listen to the admins, instead you showed everyone your toxic behavior, and not only to Cammy. I would be against the appeal, but I let the admins decide.
I'm very interested to hear what Cammy has to say.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
I would like to add that you did not got banned only for this, you contantly broke rules especially when no admin was on the server. You blatanly ignored the rules and you even said that you don't care about them. You didn't listen to the admins, instead you showed everyone your toxic behavior, and not only to Cammy. I would be against the appeal, but I let the admins decide.
I'm very interested to hear what Cammy has to say.

I was young, stupid, immature and too lazy to read the rules for that im sorry and once i get unbanned if there is a chance of it then il take time to read the rules more carefully. the JB server is a amazing server and tbh i wasn't the only one back then that abused stuff whenever there was 0 staff online.

Thank you for taking time to care about this appeal i appriciate it :)

I was young, stupid, immature and too lazy to read the rules for that im sorry and once i get unbanned if there is a chance of it then il take time to read the rules more carefully. the JB server is a amazing server and tbh i wasn't the only one back then that abused stuff whenever there was 0 staff online.

Here I am again.

You weren't alot younger. You just didn't think you would get banned. And now you got a ban. You want a "Extra chance". I've never seen you ingame but from the things people say about you. You sound like You're just going to continue breaking rules. when your ban is over.

"i wasn't the only one back then that abused stuff whenever there was 0 staff online."

that has nothing to do with it. that is just saying " oh but i wasn't the only one doingthat ! that really doesn't matter at all in this unban appeal xD
+ you kept shooting rockets into active mini games and i highly doubt you have matured so much from young and stupid in like 5 months or so..

• Agree
Reactions: Capp
Here I am again.

You weren't alot younger. You just didn't think you would get banned. And now you got a ban. You want a "Extra chance". I've never seen you ingame but from the things people say about you. You sound like You're just going to continue breaking rules. when your ban is over.

I have HDHD and im sure if that have much to say and a problem whit grammar. i didn't do this because 0 staff was on or because i enjoyed killing. it was a problem i was having as if i ate allot of candy and got realy hyper + once i made 1 mistake at first then everyone spread negativity towards me for the first time wich caused me to go berserk or something.

BUT not anymore! i have changed... i have changed allot... im a new man now and i hope for another chance ... anyway... if i break a rule again doesn't matter wich then ban me again and ignore me forever.

it all started whit a argument or something or me joining blue team talking in the mic where i was legit trying to make them do what i said ...until everyone said repeat repeat each time i tried to say something wich forces me to repeat and then they all rush killed me and the other guards... only when a older person aged maybe around 18-19 years old everyone was like a army in a military that carefully listened to what they was saying...

I have HDHD and im sure if that have much to say and a problem whit grammar. i didn't do this because 0 staff was on or because i enjoyed killing. it was a problem i was having as if i ate allot of candy and got realy hyper + once i made 1 mistake at first then everyone spread negativity towards me for the first time wich caused me to go berserk or something.

BUT not anymore! i have changed... i have changed allot... im a new man now and i hope for another chance ... anyway... if i break a rule again doesn't matter wich then ban me again and ignore me forever.

it all started whit a argument or something or me joining blue team talking in the mic where i was legit trying to make them do what i said ...until everyone said repeat repeat each time i tried to say something wich forces me to repeat and then they all rush killed me and the other guards... only when a older person aged maybe around 18-19 years old everyone was like a army in a military that carefully listened to what they was saying...

Not sure*** if HDHD have something to say*** sorry spell mistake***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread