Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure that would be cammy. the one person that would Gas me and Hang my head inside a house or whatever... maybe throw a knife towards my torso... the one man to simply ragequit because i hit him whit a rocket wich i agree was stupid to shoot out of nowhere's reaction.-

are you trying to unban yourself or to piss cammy off?
whit you + cammy decline this appeal makes the appeal declined ... permanently because 2 OP staff ...

For the love of God, learn to put everything in one post and stop making 2-3 posts consecutively.

Sorry i blame the grammar and something i cannot spell but on my side it makes everything i type somethimes wrong ... or miss placed ....

thanks for telling me though :)

On the subject of the mariokart rocket incident - That was clearly on purpose, you wouldn't shoot a rocket into a minigame without the intention of killing someone. I showed Wolf the recording from my perspective (deleted now unfortunately) and it was quite blatant you were aiming at me. (Ah, the amount of anger I put out that day... Fully bloodshot after 3 hours)
Also, I never ragequit at that moment; I ranted at you for 5 minutes then told Swaggy to mute us both or I'd have yelled you off the server.

To the appeal... Even though I still have a huge amount of unbridled hatred for you, I still have to be fair with you.

It has been 7 months since you were last on the Panda community; I've seen no signs of attempts to avoid the punishment.
(I know Zushi is going to be pissy for this)

I believe an unban can be put in place with conditions, but I'd like to hear opinions from other Jailbreak players about this. I already know the opinions of @Swaggy and @Zushikikato Wolfeh , but I want to see some of the regulars from around that time give an opinion if at all possible.

• Agree
Reactions: Persi and Redspike
On the subject of the mariokart rocket incident - That was clearly on purpose, you wouldn't shoot a rocket into a minigame without the intention of killing someone. I showed Wolf the recording from my perspective (deleted now unfortunately) and it was quite blatant you were aiming at me. (Ah, the amount of anger I put out that day... Fully bloodshot after 3 hours)
Also, I never ragequit at that moment; I ranted at you for 5 minutes then told Swaggy to mute us both or I'd have yelled you off the server.

To the appeal... Even though I still have a huge amount of unbridled hatred for you, I still have to be fair with you.

It has been 7 months since you were last on the Panda community; I've seen no signs of attempts to avoid the punishment.

I believe an unban can be put in place with conditions, but I'd like to hear opinions from other Jailbreak players about this. I already know the opinions of @Swaggy and @Zushikikato Wolfeh , but I want to see some of the regulars from around that time give an opinion if at all possible.

i am not being pissy about that fact because fair is fair. but the fact he is lying on his unban appeal is kindof questionable

I think I would be okay if he gets a perm guardban when he gets unbanned, because the things he was pulling of as guard was.. well, you know what I mean.

This will remain open for 3 days to collect opinions from Jailbreak players from around the time of the ban that still play regularly on the community/visit the website.

Please post opinions, but nothing insultive/rude.

im not sure how to respond xD omg thank you ! il wait and see what others say :)

i am not being pissy about that fact because fair is fair. but the fact he is lying on his unban appeal is kindof questionable

x3 im not trying to lie but i tried to explain the things i remembered. but hey like cammy say let the people whitin the JB figure this out kinda... and like i said... give me a ban from... the guard side because being a guard is hard work xo

This will remain open for 3 days to collect opinions from Jailbreak players from around the time of the ban that still play regularly on the community/visit the website.

Please post opinions, but nothing insultive/rude.

sorry im not trying to spam this place. but when the people have choosen and it's been 3 days or less... how or where do i see if im banned or unbanned like... do you write it here?

I wasn't there when the incident happened, but calling admins liars and generally lying in an unban appeal let's us see how "mature" you got as you claimed to be. You provoked Cammy not just back then but even right now as it seems and you say you deserve an unban.

^It doesn't really have to do with the unban from jailbreak itself, but it just nullifies your reasons. You backfired.

Btw I play a lot of jailbreak so I kind of know what Wolfeh, Cammy and Swaggy are talking about which I mostly agree with.

Not sure if it matters but I'm against this unban.

• Dislike
Reactions: ♣OVER♣Hades
I wasn't there when the incident happened, but calling admins liars and generally lying in an unban appeal let's us see how "mature" you got as you claimed to be. You provoked Cammy not just back then but even right now as it seems and you say you deserve an unban.

^It doesn't really have to do with the unban from jailbreak itself, but it just nullifies your reasons. You backfired.

Btw I play a lot of jailbreak so I kind of know what Wolfeh, Cammy and Swaggy are talking about which I mostly agree with.

Not sure if it matters but I'm against this unban.

:) some people put in jail for something bad does get changed after the years of punishment. for me it's been 7 months don't you think that should be enough to look back into the past and think about what you have done and regret that?

you people say lying. i say it's something i say from what i remember :) yes i shoot that rocket into the minigame but that hit was a rare direct hit not ment to hit anyone ... just something i did for fun ... i think.

i took time to look at where everyone was during the minigame and i guess everyone was faster than i thought... maybe i shoot more rockets but not towards them as i can remember but there is no need to talk more about that.

after 7 months of rehab (the way i look at it) i think ive collected myself and im not that same person anymore who ruined peoples days and broke rules.

what you should focus on now is get me banned still? or unbanned for a extra chance. like i have repeated many times by now... guardban me for a fair game experience and force me to be a prisoner because then what do i have to break whitin the rules?

i dislike lying and i never did atempt to lie about anything whitin this app... my english is bad and im not the smartest.

let's stop focusing on whats happened and more on the chance of change... if im doing good in the server then what is the big deal?

*OFF TOPIC*

Hades, you remind me of Heraclitus, my old mate.

:) some people put in jail for something bad does get changed after the years of punishment. for me it's been 7 months don't you think that should be enough to look back into the past and think about what you have done and regret that?

you people say lying. i say it's something i say from what i remember :) yes i shoot that rocket into the minigame but that hit was a rare direct hit not ment to hit anyone ... just something i did for fun ... i think.

i took time to look at where everyone was during the minigame and i guess everyone was faster than i thought... maybe i shoot more rockets but not towards them as i can remember but there is no need to talk more about that.

after 7 months of rehab (the way i look at it) i think ive collected myself and im not that same person anymore who ruined peoples days and broke rules.

what you should focus on now is get me banned still? or unbanned for a extra chance. like i have repeated many times by now... guardban me for a fair game experience and force me to be a prisoner because then what do i have to break whitin the rules?

i dislike lying and i never did atempt to lie about anything whitin this app... my english is bad and im not the smartest.
I believe you won't freekill or fail as warden again, I honestly do. But that doesn't change the fact that you're provoking people because you don't like them or because they disagree with you.

I think that you don't deserve the unban for stated reasons. Most importantly, no one wants to play with people that provoke others or pick fights for no reason. For real now, if were admin on a server, would you unban someone that picks fights and provokes others for no good reason? I don't think you would.

• Disagree
*OFF TOPIC*

Hades, you remind me of Heraclitus, my old mate.

i took a research of that and i did like what i began to read x3.

Reactions: Persi
I believe you won't freekill or fail as warden again, I honestly do. But that doesn't change the fact that you're provoking people because you don't like them or because they disagree with you.

I think that you don't deserve the unban for stated reasons. Most importantly, no one wants to play with people that provoke others or pick fights for no reason. For real now, if were admin on a server, would you unban someone that picks fights and provokes others for no good reason? I don't think you would.

If someone have been banned for 7 maybe longer months for bullying or picking a figth and he/she promise not to do it after such a long long time then i would give that person 1 more chance and that chance could be broken in a instant because he/she would have been warned enough and since it would be the last straw then i would remove he/she from the community system so that person is dust and no longer a part of the community of whatever community it is.

and if this person returns to the server showing good results that He/she doesn't start a figth whit another then i would wait longer and see if this person truly have changed. if not then poof gone.

and asking such question is pointless tbh and i mostly argued against 1 person not more than 1 unless it was people complaining that i did a bad job as warden because to be honest xD i was so bad ... i usually said everyone afk freeze facing the back wall of your cell or hug it and many began to say repeat wich lead to the argument whit those people. something like that if i remember correctly.

instead of decline this appeal please say it's approved... i know im begging for it but trust me ... it's better to see if he / she have changed at all like He or she says

*edited* (for some reason i got pissed of by the amount of repeats and overtalk and other things that lead to killing and freekilling and confusion and what not) but that is not me anymore like i have repeated for the 10th or less time

On a more serious note though, why shouldn't he be given another chance?

A considerable amount of time has passed, he apologised and he said he has matured a lot. You have no proof that he did, but you also dont have any proof that he did not grow up. And a change of maturity can happen in a 5 months period of time.

It's another player that wants to connect to server and have fun with other people, and that also helps the server and the community, why shouldn't you give him another shot? I mean I would understand denying the appeal if the server was full 24/7 so you have to choose the best players to play in it, but that dosent seem to be the case. If he breaks the rules again, you can simply apply the ban back, I'm pretty confident he would be caught fairly quickly.

In response to Deep, even if the appealer's behaviour is not the best in the appeal posts, I guess it is understandable and after all ok (or at least not that bad to jsut deny the appeal in the first place).

I feel like an unban would be the right choice.

• Winner
Right here in this thread you say that others are wrong, you're basically calling them liars.

i never hated him i never atempted to make anyone LOSE i was looking at where they all was and i could se they were a litle further behind so i shoot the rocket why?! i don't know... my brain shut off or something and filled up whit allot Stupidity and immaturity and they came faster than i thought so PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT I DID IT ON PURPOSE for the love of god i did not!.

i think you remember wrongly x3 i shoot 1 rocket high up in the sky why? i don't know and another near the finish line NOW this is where you say i did it on purpose to prevent anyone from winning but again that is not true what so ever...

And right here you are provoking, almost insulting. I know it doesn't directly insult others, but it basically means that we're stupid for saying those things and having an eye on the past.

But you people are blind... you pick things from the past and copy it over to this time whitout giving that chance where if i step over the edge even a litle bit then i get banned from anything whitin the database of pandaservers or website.

First of all, the admins have to look at the past and what happened to see if you're "worthy" an unban or not. Second of all then seeing you calling people liars and provoking others worsens your chance of getting unbanned. Honestly, what the hell?

To me and probably some others you clearly didn't improve at all.
I said what I had to say. Admins I'm just like Nitro leaving this to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread