Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i wasn't the only one back then that abused stuff whenever there was 0 staff online."

that has nothing to do with it. that is just saying " oh but i wasn't the only one doingthat ! that really doesn't matter at all in this unban appeal xD
+ you kept shooting rockets into active mini games and i highly doubt you have matured so much from young and stupid in like 5 months or so..
and what do you know?

you never checked so you never know unless you see it for yourself. so far you are just declining this appeal because im ''Toxic''

5 months can be a huge change towards a human being from stupid to not stupid.

and all this happened the same year ... now we are in a new year after 5-6 months

and what do you know?

you never checked so you never know unless you see it for yourself. so far you are just declining this appeal because im ''Toxic''

5 months can be a huge change towards a human being from stupid to not stupid.

i was there when all of it happend. i witnessed atleast 5 of your bans. i was litterly guard/warden next to you in mariokart when you started shooting rockets into mario kart wich was active

+ you did it in other games

i look back each day on my mistakes and i think... shit... why or what made me do this... and im still not sure... maybe it is maturity, stupidity, enjoyment i don't know! but that<- is not longer me. i can promise that i have changed ... allot...

people say i shoot that rocket to prevent cammy from winning but no that is not true like i have and may repeat allot more...

for some reason i feelt something wich is hard to explain but i just shoot that rocket knowingly that i wouldn't hit anyone... why again did i do this? i don't know... but not to make anyone loose or die.

i was there when all of it happend. i witnessed atleast 5 of your bans. i was litterly guard/warden next to you in mariokart when you started shooting rockets into mario kart wich was active

+ you did it in other games

that is indeed true but that is all in 2015 all that happened all kinda at once. now we are in 2016 and where i have been banned for months giving me enough time to study my wrong acts

and i have noticed that i manage to post a comment to slowly or you guys are too fast x3

i look back each day on my mistakes and i think... shit... why or what made me do this... and im still not sure... maybe it is maturity, stupidity, enjoyment i don't know! but that<- is not longer me. i can promise that i have changed ... allot...

people say i shoot that rocket to prevent cammy from winning but no that is not true like i have and may repeat allot more...

for some reason i feelt something wich is hard to explain but i just shoot that rocket knowingly that i wouldn't hit anyone... why again did i do this? i don't know... but not to make anyone loose or die.

People were litterly about to reach finish line and you started shooting rockets mate.so your i shot a rocket thinking you wouldn't hit anyone was bs. since it litterly took 2 seconds for your rocket to land right into cammy his face. so you wouldof seen him comming for sure

People were litterly about to reach finish line and you started shooting rockets mate.so your i shot a rocket thinking you wouldn't hit anyone was bs. since it litterly took 2 seconds for your rocket to land right into cammy his face. so you wouldof seen him comming for sure

i think you remember wrongly x3 i shoot 1 rocket high up in the sky why? i don't know and another near the finish line NOW this is where you say i did it on purpose to prevent anyone from winning but again that is not true what so ever... i was looking atwhere they were ... around that bridge place wich was kinda far away from the finish line and i fired the rocket because i fired it... it was my potentional to hit anyone ... and whenever i say that it may sound wrong ...

i think you remember wrongly x3 i shoot 1 rocket high up in the sky why? i don't know and another near the finish line NOW this is where you say i did it on purpose to prevent anyone from winning but again that is not true what so ever... i was looking atwhere they were ... around that bridge place wich was kinda far away from the finish line and i fired the rocket because i fired it... it was my potentional to hit anyone ... and whenever i say that it may sound wrong ...

Okay i know for sure now you are lying outof your ass. you didn't shoot a rocket high up in the air because 1) why would it hit cammy 2) you shot it down onto the racing track.

but allso here is what you do... you bring something that happened far back to decline this appeal or use that to prevent me from getting back and show that i have changed.

just because what happened back then doesn't realy mean im back here to replay whats been done and do it over again...

Okay i know for sure now you are lying outof your ass. you didn't shoot a rocket high up in the air because 1) why would it hit cammy 2) you shot it down onto the racing track.

Im not lying HITTING a mario cart whit a rocket is not easy and they were a litle further behind and he was quick... and ran into the rocket... i never ment to hit him but still I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOOT IT I KNOW!

Im not lying HITTING a mario cart whit a rocket is not easy and they were a litle further behind and he was quick... and ran into the rocket... i never ment to hit him but still I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOOT IT I KNOW!

i was RIGHT next to you because i even yelled at you saying " are you fucking kidding me Hades, AGAIN?" you didn't shoot it high up in the air, you shot it right at the racing tracks were ppl were at that moment

instead of complaining about the past... and not look at the time being now... and give me a chance a new chance where if i break just a inch of a rule i get perma banned from the community, group, website, and servers, no connections at all.

i was RIGHT next to you because i even yelled at you saying " are you fucking kidding me Hades, AGAIN?" you didn't shoot it high up in the air, you shot it right at the racing tracks were ppl were at that moment

I don't know ... maybe... maybe not i don't have a memory saved up in my head about all of it but i can remember that i never ment to hit anyone... besides how do you remember all of this? do you have it recorded? if so great please show me and show how stupid i look

instead of complaining about the past... and not look at the time being now... and give me a chance a new chance where if i break just a inch of a rule i get perma banned from the community, group, website, and servers, no connections at all.

i can't wait for cammy to see this :D

i can't wait for cammy to see this :D

sure that would be cammy. the one person that would Gas me and Hang my head inside a house or whatever... maybe throw a knife towards my torso... the one man to simply ragequit because i hit him whit a rocket wich i agree was stupid to shoot out of nowhere's reaction.-

But you people are blind... you pick things from the past and copy it over to this time whitout giving that chance where if i step over the edge even a litle bit then i get banned from anything whitin the database of pandaservers or website.

I don't want to be a guard anyway because it's hard work and everyone says repeat all the time so being a prisoner isn't that bad.

So i don't see a problem of a Unban ... anyway i miss joining the trade server ... and other servers that i yet have not explored so getting banned from those servers is ... weird and dumb... all because of a Panda JB server

all this happened all at once in just a few weeks... so yea i would say i have a huge change in all the months that have passsed by... whit school and friends and stuff all that have helped me not become the one i was before.

im just wait and see what cammy have to say...

sure that would be cammy. the one person that would Gas me and Hang my head inside a house or whatever... maybe throw a knife towards my torso... the one man to simply ragequit because i hit him whit a rocket wich i agree was stupid to shoot out of nowhere's reaction.-

are you trying to unban yourself or to piss cammy off?

are you trying to unban yourself or to piss cammy off?

im trying to get myself unbanned yea but he himself said allot of stuff about me mumbling about me like saying stuff wich i cannot remember what was... it was the ww3 between us... but i have put all that behind and i just miss the server... the feeling in joining a huge community and meet new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread