Declined Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean ADHD by any chance? Because when I look up HDHD it comes up with gene splicing?

Yes ADHD sorry i kinda spell that wrongly now too but it was another spell mistake > Not sure*** if ADHD have something to say*** sorry spell mistake***

So i never lied on that part like you said i was Swaggy-.

add me back and see the change for yourself that is one of the last things im going to say...

i have been typing my fingers off atm to get unbanned... who the heck would go this far to get unbanned? oh yea me...beecause i have changed**

I said I was going to leave this thread to the admins but it just makes me cringe so much how you don't realize that some people are just against the appeal. Hades you can't have everything in the world and don't try to change someones' opinion by saying they're blind or saying that they're wrong.

Me, @Zushikikato Wolfeh, @Swaggy and @Nitro4D are against your appeal for a reason.
We think that you didn't improve, that's it. Accept it.
Opinions are opinions so don't try to manipulate them.

And for gods sake, stop F'ing spamming posts in this thread, make 1 big post not 20 small ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D and Trazyn
Because you all hate me i know that part... you try anything you can to prevent me from getting back and show that i have changed whit your perfection in English upon me ...

I dislike you as you broke the rules multiple times with no respect to any of the admins at the time. All you're trying to do is by getting unbanned while changing your excuses every time, first it's being immature,stupid and young then it's ADHD.

You call my opinion dumb cause I give genuine facts against you and that you are lying in the appeal to get unbanned. Honestly what are you trying to achieve here?

I said I was going to leave this thread to the admins but it just makes me cringe so much how you don't realize that some people are just against the appeal. Hades you can't have everything in the world and don't try to change someones' opinion by saying they're blind or saying that they're wrong.

Me, @Zushikikato Wolfeh, @Swaggy and @Nitro4D are against your appeal for a reason.
We think that you didn't improve, that's it. Accept it.
Opinions are opinions so don't try to manipulate them.

And for gods sake, stop F'ing spamming posts in this thread, make 1 big post not 20 small ones.

didn't improve by the meaning of how i spell or how i respond* there is a diffrence by letting me come back and see how i communicate whit people and play the game. like i have said ... perm ban me from guard.

I dislike you as you broke the rules multiple times with no respect to any of the admins at the time. All you're trying to do is by getting unbanned while changing your excuses every time, first it's being immature,stupid and young then it's ADHD.

You call my opinion dumb cause I give genuine facts against you and that you are lying in the appeal to get unbanned. Honestly what are you trying to achieve here?

ok fair enough you have given your answear now ... what else do you want to say?

btw at the time*** ok

For fuck sake, you know there's an edit button in each post???

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
All i can say is that i love the community and i have no reason to return and act like a complete dick head on others and break the rules again after doing all of this. i have intrest in trading and getting to know people.

i keep com
Don't try to finish my sentence if you don't even know what I mean with it. You're completely wrong.

sure ok anything else? i want to skip the part where you deny looking at how i have changed during the 7 months*

This may be Spam im not sure if so sorry.

This is the (maybe) last thing il send before one of my fingers break.

Im sorry for the way i respond i just feel liked im in the middle of 2-3 giants keeping me whitin a tiny space wich gets me to panick... kinda well not in the comments but that is why im responding the way i am.

I love the community.

I have Changed and if you don't have a soul or care even a litle to take the tiny chance of letting me return then... fine ... it's a shame because you have not yet watched me play or how i communicate whit people the past 7 months.

Im just going to deny every comment that says you are against this Ban appeal because that is fine.

Im not a liar im just a person who tried to explain as good or best as i could of what i remembered the days these bans appeared causing the perma ban.

Anyway again i just want to thank the community staff for having this Ban Appeal open for as long as it's been open by now. this community does for sure have staff who knows their job and Rules so im not going to go against you anymore nor the Donators. This ban is a Free to say whatever you want comment place because im a Rulebreaker and i did something that shouldn't been happening or happened. i serve my Punishment if this closes So far i have been Punished for 7 months stuck whit joining other servers.

i found a server as you can see in my name the Over Logo and they helped me allot to improve my behaviour around others.

Again thank you taking time and effort to read this. none of these things written whitin this comment is suposed to be negative or a lie.

*Edited* il like/dislike comments here and out to prevent more bad English grammar spam.

*Just something in my head saying this is Important to be read...this may be the last comment for the 10th time xD*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wrote a comment yesterday that i would not post anymore to prevent spam or blinding people whit my Holy Grammar. but i see now that this appeal is not so intresting for others and it's dying like a plant who haven't got any water... a slow death indeed.

i think it's just 1 more day before this appeal closes wich Cammy said and i was just wondering... what happens next? do i have to re-create a new application to get unbanned?. If i must then i can and i will... and that time il make it better because i see now ... how stupid i was in each of these comments ... you see... once i type... i never stop typing... i just love English too much :).

so far on my last comment i got 2 likes 1 informative ++ wich doesn't count i believe in getting unbanned more likely that they agreed that i should just shut up and die like a plant...

Anyway if this ends and ends up into dust like every other Declined app... i just want to say i realy do love the community and have become a fan of the staff's work towards the community... it sounds strange after all we have been trough but i have grown up from my childish acts and have beginned whit something that inspires me the most wich have changed me allot x3.

It opened up for me allso that i did lie but didn't atempt to lie :eek: if that is a thing ... i mean i didn't try to lie but the way i explained things maybe messed your brain up and made you think that i was lying??? i don't know. Whit my brainwashing Grammar i pissed you all of back in 2015 not only whitin chat but mic allso because i was soo bad at talking English that i was like... a failure Norwegian trying to speak English.

Since this Ban Appeal is prty much as dead by now... if any Genius grammar or smart brained person than me comments some negative way about the appeal will just make me look away and just yea ... ignore it ... because that is not what i need atm ... rigth now i need a extra chance to prove my change.

I have a big feeling that i repeat myself and one of the reasons of that is because im panicing while im typing... i mean comon who wouldn't after being a dick towards everyone and make a ban appeal the next 7 months? no? anyone? no? ok well it's just me then.

im allso making such a appeal like this because every other JB is not Original at all i mean it's plain boring and is more full of kids screaming in the mic or even a comon chance of kids or grown ups that joins blue team whitout a mic x3.

o_OI knew from the start of making this appeal would make people mostly the staff go against me but... i tried and that is better than just not trying to get unbanned...

:eek:Im spacing out + repeating the same things over and over and im SORRY for doing so!:eek:

:3:Im sorry -> cammy, swaggy and anyone else i pissed of during this Ban Appeal and back in 2015.:3:

:confused:It's realy strange though... you cannot say that someone have not changed when it have been 7 months (7 months is quite allot of days or weeks;))... i mean have you been stalking me or something? god i hope not ;)...:confused: well bye bye tbh il stop myself from even keep going from here on out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all this ... like Madact said (in a way...) -> why the heck would he go this far to get unbanned and just ruin everything again and get banned all over again...?? :)eek:something like that:confused:)

btw :O if i get declined atleast do 1 thing ;O; fix these creepy Emoticons i mean look at em :D::gmod::sadpanda::pandastunned:o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):x3::nekoheart::rarebutterfly::catpaw::butterfly::bbtcat::azbaby::3::) some is ok but ;o; some is just complete creepy

omg :3: i bet someone salty in here is going to be like HADES that is spam! :D::3: (the emoticons***)

ok so... if hmm let's see... any lying or... negative words is whitin this comment please tell me so i can load some bullets and shoot a random can outside or somthin

heh good old wolfeh ... i lied :O no good old here cus i don't know ya. thanks for the dislike *COUGH* for not trying to read it*

• Dislike
Reactions: Nitro4D
heh good old wolfeh ... i lied :O no good old here cus i don't know ya. thanks for the dislike *COUGH* for not trying to read it*

Know me enough from JB and i dislike it for the emoji spam. wich is not related with your unban appeal

@Swaggy and @Zushikikato Wolfeh : The next time this user appeals, do not cause a shitstorm, leave a SINGLE POST whether you are for or against the appeal.

To the appealing user: I would recommend that you don't change your excuses 3 times; I would also recommend that you don't seek out attention by saying that "my life is ruined by not getting a second chance". It does not help you at all, and will make your appeal have an even worse outcome in the long run.

The overall verdict is that the users that have taken part in the appeal process are in majority against your unban. As much as I want to be unbias, I can see that you haven't changed enough for a second chance to result in a long-term positive outcome.

I know that seven months is a somewhat long time, but I feel that it hasn't been long enough to cause significant enough change in your behaviour; I personally feel that you wouldn't last too long after the unban if this appeal were to be accepted.

The appeal has been denied and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread