Completed 5-10 new servers? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that we went through a Lenny/Nazi bump, is there any progress regarding any new servers of any nature?

Or will this thread just drop dead again like it did the first time...

/revive

I do believe that Kevin is working on it, but the progress is slow. I'm sure that he'll update us once he's ready.

/dead

If there is going to be a new US server, I would like to suggest a 24/7 halo bloodgulch (map) server. It would be a deathmatch server that only has the halo bloodgulch map. In my other gaming community we have had that server for 5 years and it has always been populated. I befriended the map creator a few years ago and got him to make some updates to the map that members had wanted. I would be more than happy to share the file if the community is interested in my idea. If you want to see the map in action, you can check it out here: 209.133.198.154:27150

indeed i've been busy with my final apprenticeship examination over the past 2-3 weeks.
now that i am done with it and succeeded i will shortly start on a few new servers.

indeed i've been busy with my final apprenticeship examination over the past 2-3 weeks.
now that i am done with it and succeeded i will shortly start on a few new servers.
Will those few new servers include my suggestion :3: ?

added alot of new servers in NY:

108.61.147.203:27085 Panda-Community.com NY | 2Fort
108.61.147.203:27035 Panda-Community.com NY | Looong Maps
108.61.147.203:27025 Panda-Community.com NY | Trade
108.61.147.203:27045 Panda-Community.com NY | VS Saxton Hale

more to come later on.

i will aswell make an announcement on the steam group once i'm done with pulling up the last ones.

Reactions: Sudden and Speneth
One really cool game mode is x10 payload speed. Standard payload map. !rtd plugin and the payload cart moves at a very high speed. Seen it on a couple of other communities.

So when's the MC server coming back up?

• Agree
Reactions: Silorak and Speneth
Tf2 bhop server maybe ? What do you think about that ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread