Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
9 minutes ago - Kevin:
i can pull up around 5-10 new DE servers

9 minutes ago - Kevin:
but since no one has suggestions we're stuck with the few we have lel

Here we go, some servers I suggest :kappa:

10x, Randomizer 10x, DarkRP, Gmod Sandbox and revive the dead Minecraft server(with something people would actually play). These are 5 servers, add your suggestions below!

Sniper wars, An idle server :^) Nah just jokes on the idle...

A meelees only gamemode, no medieval shit tho. Talking about a gamemode with class limits, in the way ppl won't be able to go all demoknights

I'm saddened that there are no new US servers on the table :(

But any new server is always a good thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Patmosphere
I'm saddened that there are no new US servers on the table :(

But any new server is always a good thing.

Kevin also mentioned to give USA more servers. (He said something about he is paying extra)
We talked about it in chat about having a USA DB server with stealing allowed. Thought you should know we do have that options :)

With all this talk, I really want a randomizer hightower server. Objective enabled.
It's something I saw in another community and I loved it. With it being hightower and that update it'll bring people in.
But it's only my own selfish desire ^^; It's not really something people would think would be great.

Kevin also mentioned to give USA more servers. (He said something about he is paying extra)
We talked about it in chat about having a USA DB server with stealing allowed. Thought you should know we do have that options :)
In an ideal world, I would basically like every server for EU just copied over to US as well, but unfortunately Kevin isn't a money tree lol

Minus the almost constantly empty servers on EU, of course, that would be a waste.

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
Everyday nobody is playing on the Surf server. Idk why, but it should be removed.

Currently dealing with the one in the trial section first.

Then I'd take this to the next level. But you can always go to kevin.

Reactions: Capp
Sounds like 300.000HP bosses o.o
Then something like the Bloodrider would be pretty legit lol.

Yea now come to think of it, it would be pretty fucking op for some of the hales. Like think chuck norris with 300k health and ability to press R every 5 secs. Mod works better when everything is balanced, and that is just impossible in ff2.

-Maybe a TFKart Gamemode Server, I know that it's a dead gamemode, but we can put it up on the way again like in the past!
I can contribute to create Maps for TFKart.

-Maybe a Panda Community Costum Maps, where some of the Panda Community members create Costum Maps only for that server and other servers can't have it.
Like a premium stuff, but free!

Reactions: Patmosphere
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread