Completed 5-10 new servers? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have played on ff2 x10 is realy nice to play it but they only buff the weapons and the bosses just have between 30-100 k health.
i would like to have a ff2 X10 as @LieväAutismi said

i have played on ff2 x10 is realy nice to play it but they only buff the weapons and the bosses just have between 30-100 k health.
i would like to have a ff2 X10 as @LieväAutismi said

Only Source Modders can understand how to modify that :/

x10 weps would be pretty OP, paired with OP bosses...? Maybe they would cancel each other out...? In theory, at least.

yes they balance that out with the stats on the weapon otherwise it wouldn't be fair ^^
like the dead ringer is gives them like a 5 sec movevment speed boost after that not a dam long fake dead

yes they balance that out with the stats on the weapon otherwise it wouldn't be fair ^^
No I mean with hales like Chuck who is OP already, with a health buff in a potential x10 scenario making him even more OP, would x10 weapons be enough to cancel out the enormous range and jump he has too?

At least would it feel fair?

And even if chuck gets removed or heavily nerfed, the whole scenarios in ff2 would get nothing but more retarted. Like in military area, 10x server, soldiers would just jump across the map while now taking no dmg at all, Dr spy's would do the same now only faster. Rounds would be god awfully longs, and in general this is sometimes an issue in normal ff2

No I mean with hales like Chuck who is OP already, with a health buff in a potential x10 scenario making him even more OP, would x10 weapons be enough to cancel out the enormous range and jump he has too?

At least would it feel fair?
they have other maps / other boss like gangplank chozo saxton, sniper etc vsh/ff2 boss that are more op in ff2 so they move that to ff2X10

Kevin also mentioned to give USA more servers. (He said something about he is paying extra)
We talked about it in chat about having a USA DB server with stealing allowed. Thought you should know we do have that options :)

With all this talk, I really want a randomizer hightower server. Objective enabled.
It's something I saw in another community and I loved it. With it being hightower and that update it'll bring people in.
But it's only my own selfish desire ^^; It's not really something people would think would be great.
started.

Reactions: Madact
Rounds would be god awfully longs
Add the ability for engineer's to actually build 10 Sentries and dispensers.

GG :kappa://

Edit: When's the MC server popping back up?

Hightower x10 is also live now, let me know what you peps think about it.

Panda-Community.com #30 | Hightower | x10 Weapons - 176.57.142.80:27125

what gamemode/server shall be next? (except x10 ff2)

You guys should make the minecraft server 18+ so no kids join ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread