Completed Yet another map suggestion for VSH! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Recently when talking about maps on the server one of the regulars (@Abject) mentioned how they wanted Warehouse added to the map rotation so after sending me the bsp, I took a few screenshots to find out it was another one of those maps I played years ago on other vsh servers and enjoyed the crap out of.

Overall a pretty straight forward design, 3 different barns, each with two levels.
The roofs aren't accessible, however the largest barn has a overhang that can be accessed.
The Interior of the barns are pretty well designed and breakup the size of the map pretty well, allowing Hale to traverse the map almost entirely through the barns
As for how balanced the map is for Classes, with the interior areas it prevents sniper from having too much free reign but also gives space for engineer to have some good places to setup with the team.
Due to the size of the map, teamwork tends to be very rewarding.

Dropbox Link to Map BSP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltby6d43y6w8eal/arena_warehouse_v2.bsp?dl=0

download.jpg
440_screenshots_20190128224144_1.jpg
440_screenshots_20190128224135_1.jpg
download (1).jpg
440_screenshots_20190128224157_1.jpg
440_screenshots_20190128224209_1.jpg

Holy shittt i remember this one too. Defintitely a good one.

Oh the nostalgia o3o

I'm okay with this.

I played this map recently in a FF2 server and I noticed it has some OP spot for engineers.
It's a container in the RED spawn full of boxes where the Hale can't easily pass throught.
Actually, the bosses that are weak to this are the ones with a small range Rage, like CBS.

Looks fun, always like a map with fun engi spots.

I remember this so hard on an old community, very good memories :)
I've added a poll, feel free in the future @Heather to add the polls yourself and keep up the great suggestions :)

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
Will do!

Reactions: Madact
added - will be active upon mapchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread