What is your main cosmetic and weapon loadout? (1 Viewer)

I think I'd be on red team more preferably, all paints are abundance of tinge / white use my iron curtain NOW

heavy set.png

• Happy
Reactions: Xergon
1691030877528.png

Pew Pew - Peppermint Swirl Minigun
Effect - Isotope

Top - Citizen Cane
Middle - Dead of Night
Bottom - Sandvich Safe

• Happy
Reactions: _Black and Xergon
image_2023-08-02_231958784.png

Onyx offers a candy bar (to lazy to fix the textures of the hat)

Ok, found out human apparently dosent have cosmetics. so im inserting him as a default demo with samurai weapons, this also mean 3 submissions are left

image_2023-08-03_010636094.png

Human the demoknight is about to kill a man.

Its still 3 submissions, I was saving one for human soooooo.

oh also, im only accepting blu team members now, i only got 5 against like, 25 reds, so I need more blus.

Reactions: Onyx
here you go since you ask

Attachments

• Mem_Demo_Loadout.png
    Mem_Demo_Loadout.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 62
I AM NOW NO LONGER ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS, AS MEM E O' HAS AGREED TO BE THE LAST SPOT. GOOD. DAY.

I AM NOW NO LONGER ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS, AS MEM E O' HAS AGREED TO BE THE LAST SPOT. GOOD. DAY.
I forgot to say my Unusual is Aces High. And I always use my Conscientious Objector for the image just use my signature photo ig.

image_2023-08-03_230237891.png

Mem Me O' gets dragged to the monkey exhib-

image_2023-08-04_230358533.png

Komet the pyro gardens...sand. for some reason (I kinda rushed it since I was tired as all hell, sooo yeah. it will be better later)

image_2023-08-05_002438250.png

INeedToBeBuffed is doing some parkour.

And finally......the main boi....profesional child, demoknight main, SFM creator, C H A R L E S J. G U I T E A U (PS. black this is your answer to the ratio quesion:))

image_2023-08-05_003239275.png

Now that all the models are down.... MAY THE ANIMATING BEGIN! see you soon....

KenFromSF: Resident JB youtuber

Souljahwitch u.u: hes a soilder

_Black: Professional A very good warden.

Baby: Professional Red team Sniper

Racer 911-1: holy shit he's actually on

Crubf: Is he the new Cridove???

Michelin: He loves Engineer.

Mark: HOLY SHIT HES BEHIND YOU

Poacher: Just imagine what his wall looks like

Zelaird Gervik: Professional Mass Freekiller

Kazzy: Needs a new fucking hud like what the fu-

TRGGB2: Is the only scout that can dual weild pistols.

Ghast - minecraftian sniper

Spanish- your local gunspy

Kenya- worlds second best pocketmedic

William Murdoch - The first fly engie

Lee Harvey Oswald - Man used a tauntkill to kill JFK

Cowboy - he's a janitor and a kitten collector.

LilSpaceMan - The donating child

Grizzle bear - worlds most civil bear

Koe - the god heavy

Onyx - "Hey boy want some chocalate?

Human - no 1. rebeller

Komet - orang pyro

INeedToBeBuffed - He needs to be buffed.

Mem Me Os - Average anime enjoyer

Charles J. Guiteau - YOU SHALL DIE

just a small update, but I will only be working on the SFM during weekends, as school has just started so I barely have time to get to it during weekdays, see yall later.

also, jesus christ the animation menu where the bones go is fucking jacked by animation sets, so it takes a bit to get through that

can we have the "spy squad" featured in this?

can we have the "spy squad" featured in this?
elaborate.

I know this may seem sudden, but I think im having self-doubts about making this SFM, as I dont think I can really make most of the promised content without knowing how sfm works a bit more, especially since this is my first one, so ill be postponing it by a bit, im sorry, but its a lot of stress for a almost 14 year old, see yah.

• Informative
Reactions: TRGGB2 and baby
I know this may seem sudden, but I think im having self-doubts about making this SFM, as I dont think I can really make most of the promised content without knowing how sfm works a bit more, especially since this is my first one
You don’t have to focus on making everything perfect. Its your first time getting into SFM after all so I’m not expecting your project to be literally Disney quality, I just like seeing the final product and what you did. If you are dead set on making your SFM project a reality, don’t focus on one thing too much. Do the bare minimum and then work on it to make it perfect. Here’s an example…

Let say you are making a scene with Zelarid scene bullying me on jb_miami. You would spend hours or days making it 100 perfect. But here’s the problem, are you done with all the other scenes? Yep, and you can’t release it yet because you only have like one scene ready to go.

Now let’s take a alternate route here, we are making the same scene here except we are putting the minimal effort here. Just making the scene “acceptable”. Like I’m only gonna work on the animation as it is important. Are the lighting and visual important to making it work? Not really, then do that later once you got all of your animation done.

With the method I explain above, you could’ve potentially completed everyone’s scene and released it. Even though it looks bad, that’s fine. At least you still have the final product compared to a perfect one scene.

If you want to look more further in detail what I mean, I linked my schools Software Engineering Project Guide here.

so ill be postponing it by a bit, im sorry, but its a lot of stress for a almost 14 year old, see yah.

Go ahead and take a break if you need. You have a lot of time but if you are passionate about making this, make deadlines for yourself so you don’t slack off on whatever you need to do for your SFM project.

Any sneak Peaks? (No pressure)

Users who are viewing this thread