What is your main cosmetic and weapon loadout? (1 Viewer)

Charles J. Guiteau

I'm planning to make a SFM on the JB community and its main players, and its very ambitious, the main summary is a scout starts running, and then a bunch of smash ultimate like introductions to JB mains on the US server, so I'm just asking to incorporate your main loadouts into it, that's all. (also, the map in it will be JB_Savannah)

IDK if I count as a "main player" but:
Scout
Thirst Blood (Noble Hatter's Violet)
Fast Learner (Winter: Noble Hatter's Violet)
Graybanns (Style 1: Noble Hatter's Violet)
Main weapon: Boston Basher

• Friendly
Reactions: Xergon
thank you, but yeah I count you as a main, the project may take, somewhere between 2-4 months, but since your the first ill put you as the running scout.

Are you allowing unusual effects and spells?

yo momma so fat, she xbox.PNG

Can you please tell me the names of the unusuals and warpaints? Thank you.

I'm planning to make a SFM on the JB community and its main players, and its very ambitious, the main summary is a scout starts running, and then a bunch of smash ultimate like introductions to JB mains on the US server, so I'm just asking to incorporate your main loadouts into it, that's all. (also, the map in it will be JB_Savannah)
Also, to add, you have the choice to enter text for your smash intro, you just need to let me know in private conversation, and ill put it in, otherwise I'm entering my own text, im also only including 32 submissions, per due to the server player limit, and so far 3 have been entered, so only 29 spots are left, (im fine at least 20.) Final thing, please state which team you are on. Are you on the brutal cops of Blu? or hardened criminals of Red? (Ken is the only one exempt from this as I have already stated him as the runaway scout)

Why not? Looks like the end result will be fun.
Hard to answer what my main is as it differs between the teams so I might aswell give you both and have you decide.
As for my Introduction? Well I don't know but something something Professional Racist or anything similar considering thats a long-time gag with my name. Feel free to make up something on your own, might be even more fun that way.
1690723883812.png
No idea if you want to know the ks effects, but just incase you need to know.
  • Specialized Flame Thrower
    • Sheen: Agonizing Emerald
  • Professional Shotgun
    • Sheen: Manndarin
    • Killstreaker: Cerberal Discharge
  • Professional Back Scratcher
    • Sheen: Team Shine
    • Killstreaker: Fire Horns

1690723939816.png

Reactions: Charles J. Guiteau
Thank you for the submissions, for only 27 remain well, 26, since im including my own character of demoknight, but awnays, right now I'm messing around with models to get used to SFM, so real work might not start until a week or 2.

what team are you on?

image_2023-07-30_101620675.png

After messing around a bit, I manage to make this out of racers red team loadout, the reason the hat isnt there is because I havent fixed the whole manual update problem. sooooooooooooooooooo here it it, a actually good model made by me

Reactions: _Black
image_2023-07-30_110823775.png

I took crubs tf2 character to do a salute to rick may. Same thing with the eyes as the hat

Reactions: _Black
image_2023-07-30_113753381.png

Ken threatens you. same thing with the glasses, problem may be fixed tonight

Thank you for the submission, for we are no down to 25 submissions left. A few questions though

1: what team are you on?

2:What weapons do you use? and if any warpaints please name them

3: what are the cosmetic names?

Thank you for the submission, for we are no down to 25 submissions left. A few questions though

1: what team are you on?

2:What weapons do you use? and if any warpaints please name them

3: what are the cosmetic names?
1690735732668.png

I only play on RED team. The beard is painted with a distinctive lack of hue and I use the eureka effect :D

Reactions: Charles J. Guiteau

Users who are viewing this thread