What Did You Grow Up With? (2 Viewers)

I love a good bit of nostalgia.
First handheld: Gameboy Colour (Think my first game was Pokemon Blue)
Console: SNES although I didnt have it for long as it was my brothers and he gave it to my cousins. N64 would be the real first, Majoras Mask, Goldeneye, MK64 and SM64 were my first games with it.
Mobile Phone: The Nokia 3200. This ugly PoS Which I thought was the coolest thing ever at the time because you could change the covers on it.
Nokia-3200.jpg

Cartoon Shows: Man there's loads I used to love as a kid and still do: Ed, Edd n Eddy, Wacky Races, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, The Cramp Twins, Courage, I still remember they used to play fuckin' Shin Chan on Cartoon Network too.
PC Game: This I can't really remember but I think its a tie between Doom and Duke3d

Nintendo, PS1 & PS2 and PC.
I still play with Nintendo tho.

First Handheld Console:Nintendo Gameboy (still have it, with Tetris)
First Non-Handheld Console: Playstation 2 (owned a total of 5, best game and only game have now is Starwars Battlefront 2)
First Mobile Phone: Flip phone :^)
Favorite Cartoon shows (old ones): Prob Spongebob and TD *I had good tastes when I was young :^)*
Favorite PC Game: hard subject, I'd say for Campaign pc game it would be Borderlands 2, Favorite Team battle game World of tanks, and Favorite all around game League of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread