VSH (2 Viewers)

PNN

Donator
The VSH server keeps crashing again..

I know it have been fixed before, so please fix it again. It's annoying to play on Dustshowdown every hour, and the map is so annoying aswell:(

Thanks for fixing this

q0fs.png

props valve, i can remove classlimits again and then its less crashy but then you'll bitch about 50 pyros so yeah what to do

q0fs.png

props valve, i can remove classlimits again and then its less crashy but then you'll bitch about 50 pyros so yeah what to do

I am PNN, not Le Captain Pootis:( Alright then, crashy servers are better then crashy Pootis I guess

You may close this thread

hmm could you change the "Starting Map" to another one or even when possible, can u make it Random. Right now everyone dont like that map anymore :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
hmm could you change the "Starting Map" to another one or even when possible, can u make it Random. Right now everyone dont like that map anymore :confused:
aint possible

Make start map weaponsdepot :')

And also, the pyro class limit is not working properly, today while playing 2fort desk, I was up against 7 pyros. Literally. And this happens every single time I am hale @P N N @Skorpieo :salt:

Make start map weaponsdepot :')

And also, the pyro class limit is not working properly, today while playing 2fort desk, I was up against 7 pyros. Literally. And this happens every single time I am hale @P N N @Skorpieo :salt:
Could it be....

Benefits:

Reserved slot access
AFK Manager immunity
Join Message
Double XP and Gold for every kill in War3Source Mod
Donator chat colors
RTD: Increased chance for a good effect
No Classlimits
Swap Command to change teams (/swap)
Killstreak Effects
Sentrys and Dispensers get random hats with a chance of an Unusual Effect for both
Driving a BumperCar (Mario Kart)
Donator Rank on the TeamSpeak 3 Server aswell as on Discord
Ability to disable the chat/server advertisements (/toggleads)

Could it be....

Benefits:

Reserved slot access
AFK Manager immunity
Join Message
Double XP and Gold for every kill in War3Source Mod
Donator chat colors
RTD: Increased chance for a good effect
No Classlimits
Swap Command to change teams (/swap)
Killstreak Effects
Sentrys and Dispensers get random hats with a chance of an Unusual Effect for both
Driving a BumperCar (Mario Kart)
Donator Rank on the TeamSpeak 3 Server aswell as on Discord
Ability to disable the chat/server advertisements (/toggleads)

Yeah, I'm not stupid. The problem is, that whenever I become hale, there's usually 2-3 pyros who are not donators, and once everyone sees that I'm hale, they go pyro, so it stacks up to 5-7 every single time. It's a humble brag from my side, but that's how it is.

Shouldn't they get kicked off (non-donators) once the donators go that class, and it's filled up?

honestly just remove the class limits again. VSH isn't the only one crashing, FF2 TX is as well, and @Le Captain Pootis please do that somewhere else, not where we are talking about crashing servers :^). but its up to Kevin if he wants to remove it, but I do recommend doing it, so servers don't keep crashing

honestly just remove the class limits again. VSH isn't the only one crashing, FF2 TX is as well, and @Le Captain Pootis please do that somewhere else, not where we are talking about crashing servers :^). but its up to Kevin if he wants to remove it, but I do recommend doing it, so servers don't keep crashing

You don't know shit about playing on VSH, so keep that out your mouth.

VSH is shit with unlimited pyros. Almost everybody I see becoming hale who are not PNN, complain about those fucking pyros. They're doing nothing but wasting time and being unnecerssarily annoying, ruining the gamemode for everyone. I used to love being hale on whatever map, but now I've started using /resetq because whenever I become hale, there's usually 5-6 pyros and it's ruining it for me.

No, I do not know about VSH on panda (when I first started playing tf2, I would only play VSH until I found FF2, which is about 2 years, so don't just assume I don't know shit about VSH) but I do know its better to have no limits than a crashing server. Pyros in VSH and FF2 suck, just because they can't let you have fun playing boss, but its better than having the server crash every 1-3 hours and having to play the same map no matter what when that happens. Besides, there are ways to deal with pyros (single rage), people shouldn't get mad at you for doing that, because people do know how annoying that class is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skorpieo
God help us if you remove the class limit for a limited time - Last time, it was hell for Hale when there was like 6-7 Engineers with level 3 sentries everywhere (including the air blasting Pyros)

Users who are viewing this thread