VSH (1 Viewer)

One thing I’ve noticed is that most of the people with few exceptions who complain about hale being hard could fix the problem by not being hale. I mean i know how annoying it can be but if you can’t take having a challenge of many pyros and engis then why don’t play hale. I’m so salty so in peak times I try to avoid being hale. I’m so sick of the server crashing so if class limits has to go to fix it take a chill pill and just avoid hale till we can figure out why it is crashing and I’m sure a fix will come

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Are we not done with this yet? Can’t we like just forget it? We have tried to discuss this for 2 months now, and look how far we got with it! Like nothing happend, or we got classlimits on demo and soldier aswell, so we made things worse. Let’s just all be quiet about it for some time and just deal with it?

It’s a shit-thread I made cuz I thought something was wrong with the server, but since we got even more classlimits it’s just even worse.
And since I made this thread, I’m asking any higher admin to close this thread

• Agree
Reactions: Jimjo
Are we not done with this yet? Can’t we like just forget it? We have tried to discuss this for 2 months now, and look how far we got with it! Like nothing happend, or we got classlimits on demo and soldier aswell, so we made things worse. Let’s just all be quiet about it for some time and just deal with it?

It’s a shit-thread I made cuz I thought something was wrong with the server, but since we got even more classlimits it’s just even worse.
And since I made this thread, I’m asking any higher admin to close this thread
You had a reason to make this thread it's a problem that needs to be fixed, so thanks for taking the initiative. But we need to let Kevin resolve this and have a higher admin lock the thread so people don't whine about removing the class limits and rather have the server crash every hour.

Remind me again why you are getting involved in a vsh post when you said yourself you haven’t played in 2 years and you main ff2 just don’t post

You had a reason to make this thread it's a problem that needs to be fixed, so thanks for taking the initiative. But we need to let Kevin resolve this and have a higher admin lock the thread so people don't whine about removing the class limits and rather have the server crash every hour.

• Dislike
Remind me again why you are getting involved in a vsh post when you said yourself you haven’t played in 2 years and you main ff2 just don’t post

• Dislike
guys it’s not a competetion of who’s got the biggest dick, so stop with this «remind me again why are you.... cuz u are not VSH player..» etc.

And Spam Goose, we have talked about this way too long now, we are just making the higher admins have a laugh at us and a hugh braintumor cuz of all the complaining C:

Reactions: Waxel

Users who are viewing this thread