Completed [VSH/FF2] vsh_manncohq update (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Made some small changes and fixes to this version:

- Fixed being able to get stuck in some places
- Players should no longer get "stuck" on lightposts (A bit hard to explain this one, if you played the map more than once you may know what the issue looked like exactly)
- It's possible to get on top of this roof once again

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jVjy2M_kZCWHDPJtKWah3tjTSGoBv-iD/view

Why can't we make the hale spawn on the cap, people basically can make theirselfs stuck up there

Reactions: Aerial and blood3y
Why can't we make the hale spawn on the cap, people basically can make theirselfs stuck up there
If others want something like this then sure.

@Madact Could you add a poll with the question "Make Hale spawn on the point instead of on top of the building" please?

I have never seen anyone getting stuck up there, and id have no clue on how to even do that considering you cant move or halejump before roundstart. Im gonna need a explanation or else I deem this useless as the hale lands on the point before roundstart anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Jiji
I have never seen anyone getting stuck up there, and id have no clue on how to even do that considering you cant move or halejump before roundstart. Im gonna need a explanation or else I deem this useless as the hale lands on the point before roundstart anyway.
Its rarher a Minion/Warmup issue
Doesnt happen that often tho since Meeseeks minions are the only ones that can spawn on the spawn than on the hales location.

I voted for cap,
somehow some people get stuck, might fixed it, But lets just make him spawn on point, So we definitely won't get any stuck issues about it.

I voted for cap,
somehow some people get stuck, might fixed it, But lets just make him spawn on point, So we definitely won't get any stuck issues about it.
Also want to clear out a point, the map doesn't get picked that often, simply because Some hale players will camp the roof,

and not all classes can get up there, thats the main reason for the map being hated.

and another thing, in my experience of vsh

hale NEVER got stuck in vsh.
So it doesn't really matter on, cap or up nothing will change in VSH

But idk about ff2.

Reactions: Scudi37
Also want to clear out a point, the map doesn't get picked that often, simply because Some hale players will camp the roof,

and not all classes can get up there, thats the main reason for the map being hated.

and another thing, in my experience of vsh

hale NEVER got stuck in vsh.
So it doesn't really matter on, cap or up nothing will change in VSH

But idk about ff2.
This is really only an issue on FF2 where minions can get "stuck".

I already fixed it, I'm not sure if the poll is still necessary.

Reactions: Aerial
Never saw this problem on VSH, but if on FF2 it is a problem, I will change my vote to yes.

If I was able to map I'd do it somehow, but yea...

Great addition would be stairs to the roof.
Or jump pad could also do the work. :)

Let's leave that for another suggestion for the future to 'improve' this map. For now the changes where just to fix issues with spawning with minions on FF2.

Task #249 VSH / FF2 - Add / Remove maps

Reactions: Aerial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread