Completed [VSH/FF2] Multiple map updates/fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Since the map updates I sent in private haven't been added I decided that it'll be best to post them all here on the forums. I put all updates under one link so it's easier for Kevin to download everything.

All maps have been tested and no issues have been reported. I don't think a poll of any kind is required since those are just map updates.

Changelog:

arena_warehouse_remake - Update to the latest version from gamebanana (v4b). Current version on the server is v3e.
  • Replaced various models around the map for more variety
  • Brightened up the main warehouse & Added lights to the entrances
  • Added clipbrushes to most shelves throughout the map to prevent players from getting stuck on them
  • Added clipbrushes in a bunch of other places to improve movement
  • Optimizations to the big warehouse
  • Some texture tweaks
  • Fixed being able to get stuck on some props
  • Fixed ammo pack on one of the vehicles in the underground being unpickable
  • Fixed doors sometimes bugging out

vsh_guerrilla - Update to the latest version from gamebanana (v2). Current version on the server is v1.
  • Helicopter Easter Egg and Death Pit removed to make the map more standard
  • More cover around the Heli-pad area
  • More foliage added to trees
  • Various animals can be seen around the maps
  • Item Locations

vsh_dustshowdown_panda - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/vsh-ff2-revamped-vsh_dustshowdown_panda.29723/
  • Update to the version from Macko. I added Panda logos to the map as requested by Kevin.

vsh_rats_office - https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-remove-vsh-office-rats-office-b1-2-fix.30445/
  • Fix for missing textures
  • Perfomance optimizations

vsh_katze
  • Fixed a spot outside blue spawn where players could get stuck (Thanks @Manvid for reporting this)

vsh_minecroft_panda
  • Fix for broken HDR lighting.

vsh_reservoir_v2_panda
  • Fixed an exploit (not gonna say what it is for obvious reasons)
  • Fixed overly bright HDR lighting

vsh_weaponsdepot_redux_panda
  • Added an AFK killer for the Hale. Activates after 30 seconds for 10 seconds and deals 10000 damage per tick.
    • This was added due to people complaining about not being able to get to AFK hales.
  • Doors to the tunnels and the pathway on the right side on the map will now remain open until the door to the bunker has fully closed.
    • Previously, the doors would get locked as soon as the button that activates water was pressed.
  • Clipping improvements
  • Fixed being able to get stuck in some spots
  • Fixed being able to get stuck in the door to the bunker
  • Fixed some console errors

I've tasked this up in #274 FF2 / VSH - Add/ Remove / Update maps , and moved the other two threads marking them as duplicates with linking to this thread so everything is in one place.

Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread