Completed [VSH/FF2] Edit for vsh_citypeak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Hi so apparently the map citypeak has some issues that I wasn't really aware of until now. I'd also like to propose some other small changes to it since currently the map is not very friendly for engineers.
Poll will last for a week, I'll post the BSP file when it ends. I'm already working on some of the things.

spectator_0.jpg

Changes that will be done (probably, depending on the poll results):
  • New spawning locations for minions. Currently blue spawn is pretty badly placed and that causes minions to die instantly. This is basically a bug fix.​
  • Removal of func_nobuild from most places to give engineers a bit more freedom. Currently you can't build in a lot of places, that includes spawns, the big roof, the glass roof in the middle and some other places.​
  • Changing all small ammo/health packs to medium ones​
  • Decreased death pit damage to 500 (from 1000)​
  • Removed fade in/out distance from some props.​

Reactions: Otis
A mistake to allow engineers to build on the most places which includes the glass roof, there's a reason why they are blocked of

I will keep nobuild on the glass roof then. However I would maybe still allow teleporters to be able to be built there, I don't see any real downsides to it.

Don´t change the nobuild and change the small kits and and small ammo packs. I think its enough at least for VSH mode.

Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread