Completed [VSH/FF2] Add vsh_urban_works_hdr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

This is a map I had originally made for Skial years ago which was one of the most popular maps for a long time. I've never officially released it anywhere so no other servers have this map yet. Expect another update of the map at some point which I am gradually working on to make some improvements based on feedback from the last two years of the current version.

Here's a screenshot. There is a small area the other side of the building on the left but this shows the main playing area. For anybody who has never played on this map hale starts on top near the red sign and reds start at the bottom near the bulldozer. In this version there is also a flatbed lorry which drives around the map that reds or hale can ride on. It's got two lifts and a few interiors so it's quite a dynamic map. As the map name suggests this was also the first version to support HDR lighting and it looks quite nice.
306970A457443E213B96A9ADF252A01CDC215290

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/IZoADDgT#LoPIaL_D8JcNmG98QAz6HYPPD4gdVAq6CwbkbXMhlOY

I've played on it before. It's a pretty decent well rounded map with lots of space and secret paths

Seems way too open imo, sniper/engi heaven. On FF2 it would be manageable for most hales but probably not VSH.

• Agree
Reactions: Aerial and Scudi37
Seems way too open imo, sniper/engi heaven. On FF2 it would be manageable for most hales but probably not VSH.
The construction walls on the sides of the main area help block sniper lines

I loved this map and i had such old memories back then in my very old VSH and even FF2 times, such a classic not gonna like. Would be amazing to see it here, It's alot of fun too.

Played VSH on Skial for around 8 years now. This map was always loved, and queued for. Well rounded, and has a lot of cheeky secret areas. Would be great if it was added. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread