Until Next time. (1 Viewer)

Aerial

As some of you already know.. I'm syrian, which makes my life literally 5 times harder for anything, Today is my first day of college after skipping it for one year, I wasn't planning to get back to it, and rather wait until I somehow manage to leave the middle east and live in EU, I've been trying that for a year, and Also doing nothing, This path wasted a year of my life, So I decided to get back to college AND try leaving the middle east, better than just sitting around and do nothing, Now the problem is, my college is a medical college, and Even tho I Decided to pick the doctor path, I Didn't have that big motive at that time, And I struggled alot, 2020 and 2021 Are my toughest and darkest years of my life, At the end of 2021(which was kinda the beginning of 2022), My marks of the finals were amazing, I've never been that happy in my life, Right after that I decided to be the happiest man alive of 2022, and It's the time where I got into panda and Started being Hyperactive, sure my time was a year in the community and not that long, but to me it felt quite More, The friends I got Along with are many And 2022 is infact my fav year, a year were I maybe wasted, but It helped me recover Myself more than I thought it would.

Regardless, The medical path is tough, And I would like to take it as serious as I can, Which is 0 gaming, and fully focus on studying.

I might stick around on discord, but Neither forums Nor Tf2(or any other game prolly).

Aerial entered hibernation..

Mannn, but we just met :(
Goodluck on your studies, and feel free to hit me up if you ever wanna talk or something idk.
if you ever end up in the netherlands feel free to hit me up too :D

Anarchy takes over panda VSH as once again its last admin leaves, all is as it should be again...

• Friendly
Reactions: Aerial
Sad to see you go Aerial, you were good fun to be around for the time I knew ya, will definitely hurt to have our last active admin on VSH dip

• Friendly
you'll master ur path in college, inshallah

sad to see u go
we'll stay in touch though habibi

• Friendly
Will be sad without you around, even if I only came back to tf2 recently. See ya sometime, and good luck in studying!

• Friendly
Havent known you for long,but it was an enjoyable experience,

I will expect to see you on the other end

• Friendly
Sad to have seen you go, wasn't really here for when you were an admin. However, I can recall all the times I played with you in game prior and the fun memories we made. Best of luck in your future!

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread