Toxic | Underpowered (1 Viewer)

Buff Toxic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why so many people here see someone say "could we make this thing actually useful?" and flip out thinking they want to make it OP as fuck. He literally suggested concrete numbers like 100-300 and people are making it out to be like he wants it back to pre-nerf.

Don't let your old traumas get in the way of reading a simple post. Please.

I agree with a buff, toxic rn is literally as threatening to the boss as fall damage.
or like i said, instead of doing damage, maybe makes a trail that if the boss walks on it, it slows him, or maybe hitting the boss with melee when you have toxic weakens boss or does poison damage over time?

or like i said, instead of doing damage, maybe makes a trail that if the boss walks on it, it slows him, or maybe hitting the boss with melee when you have toxic weakens boss or does poison damage over time?
That might be too hard to make into a RTD. Like the current Toxic is fine, it just needs a damage buff as I've been saying.

That might be too hard to make into a RTD. Like the current Toxic is fine, it just needs a damage buff as I've been saying.
I mean not really, they did deadly voice and fire breath fine, it shouldn't be hard. just make the slow trail a regular trail like a wide line or something

I mean not really, they did deadly voice and fire breath fine, it shouldn't be hard. just make the slow trail a regular trail like a wide line or something
You gotta realize that Kevin or anyone on the community didn't make the rolls. They simply used the actual RTD Plugin and adjusted stats, or at least I think they did.
Anyways, lets see what happens to the "balanced" toxic.
Also since RTD isn't made for FF2/VSH, I propose that you don't alter the other server's toxic RTD. The problem with our toxic is that it doesn't do anything while maybe on other servers it is effective.
Maybe you could of guess I mean't that. but just in case.

Yea, sounds good (btw @Geronimo you got to show me how you put the animations under everything you say)

Woah. I've came to see this And Saw you guys's's's Argument. But This is Not Powerful Hits And it doesnt do 500 Damage *Cough* 20 Damage Can Easily Be Done in less then 2 seconds by a scout with a Pistol. If you Want this Roll to Be Balanced Out Further The Range It Does Or Increase its Damage as i Said Earlier. Going up to the hale just to Deal 20 Damage Per Second Is Not worth It. Not to Mention If you Get hit Once You're Litterally DEAD, Until Next Round. Hale Can Easily Super Jump Away From This Bull, Easily If he Wanted to.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, sorry for the bump. Can a full admin please add a poll? This is ONLY FOR FF2 AND VSH. I suggest buffing it ON FF2 AND VSH to around 100-200 damage.

If the poll does end up deciding not to buff Toxic, I suggest a complete removal of the now bad roll.

For the current people who voted No, please do not take in the old part of the thread. Currently Toxic runs at 20 dps. On servers besides VSH and FF2, this may seem perfectly fine. However on VSH and FF2, it isn't. This is why I am suggesting an increase from 20 dps to 100 dps on VSH AND FF2 ONLY. Not on any other servers just in case you thought that is what I meant.

I think what @Geronimo says is pretty fair, since whenever you roll toxic now you deal 400 damage max, something you would achieve with 1 crit rocket as soldier.
So making the damage output higher would make it more worth it.

Reactions: Geronimo
Lol, I didn't expect for this post to keep rolling on while I was gone for years. Guess ill get back on the waterslide.
The thing with toxic is it was op. Broken as hell and now balanced. You can go with uber and toxic to the boss. The player must do the dmg not the rtd for you. Rtd is only a help to beat the hale, not the damage dealer.

Yeah but, who would waste a Uber to save themselves to make use of a 20 DPS Toxic Roll? You could do much more with an uber then just trying to compensate for a bad roll with invincibility. And this is nowhere near balanced, like I said, you have to go towards hale, in order to keep doing this low amount of damage, when he could just easily hit you with a swing. also how broken, and kinda "Aimbottic" Hitregi, is he might not even have to try to aim for you:
BeneficialWhiteAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

And we have RTD IceSoul. It's not always we have to do damage with a gun. It isn't like Rollthedice, is completely a good roll. it has some bad rolls, which even may instantly kill you yourself. it's like an "In-game Gamble" meaning if you want to get lucky, and possibly have the luck to deal more damage you can do so by "Rollthedice" but sometimes, it doesn't even go your way, leaving you to Die instantly and not even compete the round. Yes, it's an RTD but in no way should an RTD be so bad, that players look it up as a bad roll. I'm not saying that it should be brought back, to it's exact old form. I'm just talking about how useless and risky this roll is to make use of.

You guys are a joke, toxic got nerfed because your wheren't supposed to throw your body right in to the face of hale.
You where supposed to get a free out of jail card when hale came near you.
Donor and admin could easily abuse toxic and just run to hale and kill him it was stupid.
We all agree to nerf toxic Just try to deal dmg the normal way how vsh/ff2 supposed to play.

This looks more on the side of you saying "Forget about Roll-The-Dice"
The meaning of "Roll-The-Dice" is to further help your team with damage, then again. It has it's downsides along, with it. The "Timebomb and Explode" Would likely have to be removed then, since it "Insta-kills" you for the fact, you don't have any good rolls, that's close to this one as an advantage.

Not to be aggressive, but from all the posts (in favor of buff/remove toxic) that I've seen from you and pichu, it feels like that you just want to keep shitty and best rolls all around.
If you didn't know, many people have been battling for so long to obtain an enough fair balance for the toxic roll. Why going back to such a nightmare?

I'm not being a douche, though I'm just bringing up the fact, that toxic is so useless now, that it's a waste of time for your other's that wants to roll, and the fact that it's so weak, it's more like a "Rtd is disabled for 20 Seconds" Type of thing. Back then, all I could remember is seeing people, getting this roll, and casually just shooting at the hale, as if he's never even rolled anything. all whom did roll "Toxic" marked hale no threat and handled him like a regular player, who hadn't rolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread