The Types Of Jailbreak Players (1 Viewer)

Blind Blues
When the lr is hns and there is a spy(me) near the armory or in a dumb place but blues never find him

• Funny
Reactions: Travis
Always kills his target no matter what, usually surviving to fuck over the rest of the blue team.
Also, don't forget to mention how "the rebeller" always manages to find/get ammo somehow no matter what.

Also, don't forget to mention how "the rebeller" always manages to find/get ammo somehow no matter what.
@Husky >:I, Actually you rarely get ammo, you just beat the living shit out of people with a crit ham.

Reactions: Husky
The "I know the rules because I played on another server!"

Always hits baiters and says "Wtf? He was baiting. Nice freekill moron."

We tell him how hitting baiters isn't allowed along with baiting in general is a no-no. Read the rules if you don't believe us.

He replies with "I have read the rules! I've played JB before on other servers!"

*Not all servers have the same rules!*

Actually you rarely get ammo, you just beat the living shit out of people with a crit ham.
In blw there's always that one guard that somehow died and there's that one sniper who gets the guard's ammo and kills the whole blue team.

The Critical Hitter
These People Are the ones what 90% of the time use weapon with constant high chance of critical hits or get critical hits anyway. These are big problems for blus and end up with the warden usually dying to one of these. They are very common across all servers but especially Panda community jailbreak due to the fact crits are more common than regular hits

The Annoying explainer
When a noob dies and he complains, there is that one guy who takes 5 minutes to rant about the rules and how he/she didn't break them. He/she usually has a habit of says things that is completely unnecessary. When he/she kills someone for not following the rules he/she must explain, alert, shout to everyone that it was in fact, not a freekill. He also explains why and goes in detail to why it wasn't a freekill. If you see one of these guys as warden, expect a 10minute round due to pointless arguing.

• Agree
Reactions: DragonBlaze
The Annoying explainer
When a noob dies and he complains, there is that one guy who takes 5 minutes to rant about the rules and how he/she didn't break them. He/she usually has a habit of says things that is completely unnecessary. When he/she kills someone for not following the rules he/she must explain, alert, shout to everyone that it was in fact, not a freekill. He also explains why and goes in detail to why it wasn't a freekill. If you see one of these guys as warden, expect a 10minute round due to pointless arguing.

Not going to lie, I do this sometimes if multiple people mess up and the chat is spammed with 2-3 freekills.

• Informative
Reactions: Jimjo and Vick
The Late Spawner

These players are somewhat uncommon as not all late spawners are like this. When a late Spawner joins, rather than slaying themselves, they spend 5 minutes delaying the round by running around or camping in one spot waiting for guards to find them and picking them off 1 by 1.

• Agree
Reactions: Travis and Jimjo
The "fan club", When you have that group of spies following you during a freeday. Thats it there is nothing else to it just they follow you I guess I'll put another stereotype here

The AFK, watches youtube when dead but forgets to come back when round starts

The Beggar

A player who always asks the person with LR for freeday or asks them to do the LR that they want (usually hg) because they can never get it themself.

• Funny
There's that ST6 type of player which plays blue unless he is guardbanned.He usually does ST6 stuff and makes Le Lenny rq.

• Funny
Reactions: Jimjo
The No Mic
That person who verifys there mic but has no intention of actually using it. They join blu thinking they can become warden and do it by typing it in chat. These People Are Very annoying and unusually end up getting teambanned (good)

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Snow and Travis
The "That Guy"
This specimen of a player loves to push the rules to their limit. This specimen love to get into discussions (arguments) about how they didn't actually do anything wrong they just broke the rules indirectly and somehow they manage to wiggle their way out of a punishment. They are able to easily gain haters that love to hold a grudge on this specimen. This person will also get monitored 24/7 by these haters and as soon as this specimen pushes the limits too far, they get reported instantly on the forums, demo and everything. The specimen will then reply on the forums explaining all of their actions and as said, they will wiggle themselves out of a punishment. This loop continues.

The "I only type in caps"
These players very rarely communicate in anything that isn't caps lock when typing or yelling when using there mic. They believe that typing in caps makes what there saying more important than anything else. Most of the time they complain about freekill even though they did not follow the orders, and their messages often come in groups of anywhere between 5 and 15

The Smartass
Has a spray of a yellow line and every round places it and for the most part dies, if he somehow survives he will continue to be a smartass about any game that is chosen, mostly for the games you can cheat in because of wardens not saying no cheating.

Reactions: Snow and chaz
The Smartass
Has a spray of a yellow line and every round places it and for the most part dies, if he somehow survives he will continue to be a smartass about any game that is chosen, mostly for the games you can cheat in because of wardens not saying no cheating.
You forgot the guy that types out "in chat what you want to do today" when the warden asks said question

Oh wait

You forgot the guy that types out "in chat what you want to do today" when the warden asks said question

Oh wait
S t o p

• Funny
Reactions: Kyl3
The "Pro"
When you see this species you should run before you have been in its range of cancer for too long, this species is usually on blu after school in the 12 - 13 year old range and plays the game saying that they've been playing this game for longer than anyone else on the server, is better than everyone else and say they know all the rules. Then when you play them they instantly die for being an idiot and yell that they were lucky, or someone is breaking a rule. They know none of the rules and this is there first and sometimes last time on the server, rest in peace. This is one of the stages to becoming another specimen called The Salt Lord. Depending on how lazy I am I will talk about this species.

we need more positive stereotypes so here we go
The good cop, Is the warden or guard that is very loose (me) and gives them WAY too many chances however people soon exploit that person and go on a massive rebel streak then when that blue has had enough they become the next stereotype

The bad cop, Also know as the generic warden usually VERY strict to the point that all chances of rebel have been all but vanquished (except when that one shpee trickstabs them) most rounds with these guys are either generic or just a massacare of heavys doing cheretien obby or the army of crouch walkers that all uncrouch due to a lag spike that effected EVERYONE but the warden. How to kill them mass rebel unless they are pyro then mass spy attack.

Also so much for positive stereotypes

Users who are viewing this thread