The Types Of Jailbreak Players (1 Viewer)

Removed

Hello wonders, welcome to this thread. In this thread, you may reply with one stereotype per reply for the groups of people that play Jailbreak. I shall now give an example of the format:

The Discordian
The Discordian is a strange creature usually residing in the Panda-community Discord server or shoutbox. These intellectuals are so advanced that even though they haven't even played Jailbreak before, they instantly call it cancer.

May you have safe travels investigating these creatures

Saddy is not responsible if you die of aids while researching.

The Idiot
A common species which dwells in all types of Jailbreak Server. It uses its chat function To make the blus team time a living hell. Here is a recreation Of what People have witnessed when encountering these creatures

*Warden Gives Orders*

*person doesn't do orders*

*Killed*

*Spams In Chat: "FREEKILL FREEKILL REEEEEEEEEEEEE"*

• Funny
Reactions: Travis
The Squeaky Ruler
The Squeaky Ruler is a weird species only found after school has ended. They always try to enforce the rules to the best of their ability, even though they aren't even old enough to have Steam. Usually, they get super pissed whenever they die or someone breaks the rules. You better voice_enable 0 whenever this happens because a nuke may be dropped in chat.

• Funny
Reactions: Travis and Jimjo
The veteran, A very rare specimen that knows literally everything about jailbreak and have played it longer than some squeakers have been alive they usually have godlike aim almost never freekill and are probably admin or another respected player sadly this specimen has been nearly hunted to extinction because of squeakers who auto balance them from blue then freekills them for not doing cheretien obby as a heavy. Or if they are red they never get lr because of some warden that forgot how to give lr and struggles for the next 5 minutes.

Lmao this thread is amazing. I love it, Its true as hell, I wonder what one I fall under. :thinking:

Lmao this thread is amazing. I love it, Its true as hell, I wonder what one I fall under. :thinking:
I would definitely fall into 1/3 Veteran, 1/3 Squeaker, and 1/3 unknown

I would definitely fall into 1/3 Veteran, 1/3 Squeaker, and 1/3 unknown
I think I would be 1/2 vet and 1/2 afk watching youtube on red.

HG king, type of person that usually is bad at regular jailbreak BUT when they get that sweet LR its going to be hg chain for the next 8 rounds they also only use weapons that have high random crit chances and almost always go medic with the ubersaw or stock (reskins included) and if they don’t have those weapons they probably got a kritzkrieg medic pocketing them. Also did I mention they are usually good at hg.

• Funny
HG king, type of person that usually is bad at regular jailbreak BUT when they get that sweet LR its going to be hg chain for the next 8 rounds they also only use weapons that have high random crit chances and almost always go medic with the ubersaw or stock (reskins included) and if they don’t have those weapons they probably got a kritzkrieg medic pocketing them. Also did I mention they are usually good at hg.

100% NY JB all the time lmao, Unreal 3.0 does this all the damn time! he is a good kid tho.

Yeah I pretty much just stereotyped unreal for that one

• Agree
The Lenny Spammer
These types of players are very common and are usually believed to be between 10 and 13 years old. They like to put lennies in chat whenever they are given the chance too and sometimes type in chat just to put a lenny after it. On top of spamming lennies, they often spew unintelligible nonsense in chat, seeking attention from other players on the server. Telling them to stop, as it's only funny to them, often causes them do it more and more

• Funny
The Lenny Spammer
These types of players are very common and are usually believed to be between 10 and 13 years old. They like to put lennies in chat whenever they are given the chance too and sometimes type in chat just to put a lenny after it. On top of spamming lennies, they often spew unintelligible nonsense in chat, seeking attention from other players on the server. Telling them to stop, as it's only funny to them, often causes them do it more and more
I thought you were older than 13 tho :kappa:

• Funny
Reactions: Travis and Snow
I figured out mine. 1/2 veteran and 1/2 hg king

The Rebeller
Always kills his target no matter what, usually surviving to fuck over the rest of the blue team.

a.k.a - zannc ♥✗

I'm 1/3 HG King - 1/3 Veteran - ∞/3 Rebeller :kappa:

The minecraft kid, Whats that smell of minecraft lets plays and dank memes.its the minecraft kid this person will only vote for minecart (the minecraft map) is almost always a F2P and usually is between the ages of 7-12. They also fit into two previously mentioned stereotypes (hint not veteran or hg king) and if they have a mic they will have it so that you hear EVERYTHING. When they arent on minecart they would be nominating then rtving for minecart but they don’t know how.

The Rebeller
Always kills his target no matter what, usually surviving to fuck over the rest of the blue team.

a.k.a - zannc ♥✗

I'm 1/3 HG King - 1/3 Veteran - ∞/3 Rebeller :kappa:
You're just 3/3 a bully to wardens >:I

Users who are viewing this thread